Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

04 gto vs 95 formula vs ricers

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 07:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 gto vs 95 formula vs ricers

So my night started out like any other, just sitting around doing nothing lol. I deceided to check facebook for entertainment and noticed i had a message. The message was from a friend in the next town over, wanting to know if i could bring the gto out, as he just picked up a 6 speed lt1 formula with a cai and cut out and just wanted to see how it would do against a stock ls1.

After getting to the spot a little bit later, there a few other guys there, but my friend is gone. I ask another guy where he went off to, to find out that a couple kids in civics showed up from another town and started talking alot of crap and calling people out. My buddy decided to screw with them and tells them he just had a v6 firebird, but would race. I guess the civic guys were all about that and they all took off to race.

When they get back, my buddy jumps out of his car and starts laughing, and tells me that the race never happend because he down shifted, they heard him and could tell it wasnt a 6, so they backed out lol. At this point, all of them come back to the lot. Theres a mid 90's 4 door with bolt ons, a 05 ish non si with bolt ons, lowered and wheels, and a mid 90's hatch with a supposedly "built" motor. The kid in the 4 door jumped out of his car and immediately just goes off on my friend for lying to him lol. After getting him calmed down, my buddy told him its just an lt1 with a cai (he had the cutout closed).

During this time, me and him were talking about what race we wanted to do. After a couple minutes, the kid with 4 door comes over and says his friend with the 05ish car wants a dig race. My friend agrees and they sort out the details. While they do that, i head over to my car, which is currently parked next to the kid in the built hatch. The kid asks me if its mine, i tell him yes, so he asks whats done to it. I tell him its stock, so he gives me this look of "do you think im stupid". He then says yea right, you have drag radials on it, i dont believe that. I offered to let him check the car out, but he declined.

At this point we all head out. I went on up ahead to make sure all was clear, and a few seconds later i see the formula put buses on the civic. We pretty much all turn around to head back. The 4 door and 05 civic take off ahead of us, but the hatch gets in behind. Me and my buddy line up real quick for a 30 roll. I accidentally jumped on the second honk, but let back out and as soon as i did, the formula took off and i hear the civic coming up as well, so i get back in it. Immediately started pulling away from the civic and stopped the formulas pull by 90 and was coming back up on him.

By time we got back to the meet spot, the other 2 civics had come and gone because they were pissed that we were supposedly lying about ours because they were supposedly some of the fastest cars from their town, but got beat bad lol.

Tldr cliffs: go out to race buddy, ricers show up and talk crap. Buddy trolls them, they get mad and eventually request their own race, but still get owned by a basically stock lt1 and ls1
Old 11-18-2015, 08:08 AM
Banned

I hope those civic derps were trolling too. Thinking their 16 second cars were "fast". ****** idiots.
Old 11-18-2015, 09:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Fatt Moist
I hope those civic derps were trolling too. Thinking their 16 second cars were "fast". ****** idiots.
One would hope, but i really dont think so lol. The kid in the 4 door was PISSED when he found out my buddies car wasnt a v6. He was cussing my buddy out for a solid 5 minutes from across a parking lot lol.

The kid in the hatch was so butthurt from getting yanked by both of us that he just turned around and went home
Old 11-18-2015, 09:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by pontiacfreak142
One would hope, but i really dont think so lol. The kid in the 4 door was PISSED when he found out my buddies car wasnt a v6. He was cussing my buddy out for a solid 5 minutes from across a parking lot lol.

The kid in the hatch was so butthurt from getting yanked by both of us that he just turned around and went home
HahahahaHahahahaha

I would have been like "maybe your dumbass should get a "race car" that's faster than a stock V6"

Were these derps in high school? I hope so.
Old 11-18-2015, 09:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Fatt Moist
HahahahaHahahahaha

I would have been like "maybe your dumbass should get a "race car" that's faster than a stock V6"

Were these derps in high school? I hope so.
Exactly lol. If i had to guess, id say yes. Kid in the hatch looked to be 16/17'ish
Old 11-18-2015, 11:47 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Sounds like people in my town lol
Old 11-21-2015, 04:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm kind of jealous. The ricers never try to race me so I rarely get to enjoy a good puppy kick.

That said, if your bucket can't even put up a fight against 13 second cars, you shouldn't be trying to race jack **** besides other 16 second piles

Quick Reply: 04 gto vs 95 formula vs ricers