Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

played with a vette

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 09:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default played with a vette

so recently ive decided id do the speedlimit more often, so ive just been using cruise control on the highway lately. but today a vette passed me on my way to a friends...i dont get to play with vettes much so i pulled out behind him. there was a few cars here and there, but nothing major. he would get in the left lane and take off and i would stay with him. and we did that a few times. i couldve passed him, but i left it in 4th instead of putting it in 2nd or 3rd (we were doing roughly 60 before he would go) we did that a few times. he would go, slow down for a min...and go again. but the last time, i put it in 2nd and stayed closer than i was before, and banged 3rd and then 4th and was pulling him hard and moved to the lane beside him to pass .... when he slammed on the breaks so did i and damn good that i did cause there was a cop hiding off the shoulder behind the guard rail...i ended up getting pulled over...but it was fun while it lasted. i couldve taken him cause the last time i wasnt even at wot, maybe 70% and i was still pulling hard. he would never slow down to any reasonable speed, he only wanted to play cat and mouse.

there more to the story after i got pulled over..and that part is here...https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...17#post2360817