Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Hwy exp. CamaroSS vs GT Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 04:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hwy exp. CamaroSS vs GT Mustang

Driving on the hwy one sunday night with one of my buddys in the car with me and we see a black GT mustang getting off the same exit we have to go. It jumpep from I-385 to I85. we enter the next hwy and i can tell he is trying to run from me so i catch him at a/b 85mph and pass him just to see if he would go. At a speed of 80mph i was gaining alittle on him. I didnt think he was gonna go except he passed me probably going 95...so i dropped and quickly passed him. i think he was stock b/c it was alittle easy. NOT putting anyone down im just saying
Old 02-10-2005, 04:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

At those speeds that gt could have been full bolt ons and you still pull him easy. Race them downlow if you want a challenge out of 90% of the Gts out there. Its the blown/stroked/n2o w/e else 10% that you gotta watch for.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:26 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by KCamaro
At those speeds that gt could have been full bolt ons and you still pull him easy. Race them downlow if you want a challenge out of 90% of the Gts out there. Its the blown/stroked/n2o w/e else 10% that you gotta watch for.
tru but im not stock either. Ls6 intake/SLP coldair K&N/MAC headers/custom Ypipe/8.5mmMSDignition wires/and a custom cam....sooo i was screwing with him.
Old 02-10-2005, 04:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Then I'd say its only about 8% of them you should worry about