Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

More stupid ricers

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 12:59 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default More stupid ricers

Ok, I usually don't have the time or patience to type one of these "encounters", but this one is pretty good. This happened about 6 weeks ago.

I wrapped up a night of bracket racing at SAR in my '94 and was heading home. Since I had been bracket racing, I hadn't been spraying. BUT, for some , sixth sense?, reason I decided to put on my bottle warmer on the way home. I have only the 75-shot jets in, but turns out to be more than enough for what transpires.

I get all the way from Seguin to I-35 and start heading north. It's late and I just want to get home. I'm talking to my wife on the cell (hard in my car due to the exhaust, but still doable) and suddenly I hear farting and buzzing.

It's 2 Ricer Honduhs buzzing around me like flies. Trying to get me to play. I'm on the phone and they are not worthy, so I make a "go away" motion with my hand and keep talking to my wife.

Well a few minutes later I get off the phone and look far down there highway. I still see the ricers! I'm bored, it's still 40 miles to home... and I feel like teaching them a lesson. So, I open my bottle, which is at a nice ~1050 psi now, and accelerate a little to catch up to them.

I check the nitrous again, and pull inbetween them (three lanes, I'm in the middle). We are holding at about 60 MPH. I look over at the one on my left, some red Honda hatch, and make a rolling motion with my hand. I carefully mouth "hit it". The guy gives me a blank look. I continue the motion and say it again. I guess the light bulb came on, cause he mashes that little buzz saw. A split second later I put the hammer down on mine, ROAR! (LT's and true duals) as I pull away like he is standing still. I give it a second and then I hit the nitrous toggle. WHAM! Now it's like the poor bastard put his Honduh in REVERSE ! The guy on the right, I don't know even if he hit it on not, I couldn't tell.

I put a few bus lengths on them and then turn off the spray and let off the throttle.

In my rear view mirror, I see them turn off at like the Kyle exit.

They should have learned something from the experience.

This is the view they had (minus the jackstand of course )
Attached Thumbnails More stupid ricers-bluebeast-jackstands_1.jpg  
Old 02-17-2005, 03:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks, i needed this story.
Old 02-18-2005, 06:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TWS
Ok, I usually don't have the time or patience to type one of these "encounters", but this one is pretty good. This happened about 6 weeks ago.

I wrapped up a night of bracket racing at SAR in my '94 and was heading home. Since I had been bracket racing, I hadn't been spraying. BUT, for some , sixth sense?, reason I decided to put on my bottle warmer on the way home. I have only the 75-shot jets in, but turns out to be more than enough for what transpires.

I get all the way from Seguin to I-35 and start heading north. It's late and I just want to get home. I'm talking to my wife on the cell (hard in my car due to the exhaust, but still doable) and suddenly I hear farting and buzzing.

It's 2 Ricer Honduhs buzzing around me like flies. Trying to get me to play. I'm on the phone and they are not worthy, so I make a "go away" motion with my hand and keep talking to my wife.

Well a few minutes later I get off the phone and look far down there highway. I still see the ricers! I'm bored, it's still 40 miles to home... and I feel like teaching them a lesson. So, I open my bottle, which is at a nice ~1050 psi now, and accelerate a little to catch up to them.

I check the nitrous again, and pull inbetween them (three lanes, I'm in the middle). We are holding at about 60 MPH. I look over at the one on my left, some red Honda hatch, and make a rolling motion with my hand. I carefully mouth "hit it". The guy gives me a blank look. I continue the motion and say it again. I guess the light bulb came on, cause he mashes that little buzz saw. A split second later I put the hammer down on mine, ROAR! (LT's and true duals) as I pull away like he is standing still. I give it a second and then I hit the nitrous toggle. WHAM! Now it's like the poor bastard put his Honduh in REVERSE ! The guy on the right, I don't know even if he hit it on not, I couldn't tell.

I put a few bus lengths on them and then turn off the spray and let off the throttle.

In my rear view mirror, I see them turn off at like the Kyle exit.

They should have learned something from the experience.

This is the view they had (minus the jackstand of course )

I like your sig...
Old 02-18-2005, 01:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

funny kill when will they learn they are no match nice garage by the way!
Old 02-18-2005, 01:38 PM
Teching In

i don't understand why these guys even TRY!!!??? What they should be doing is......
Old 02-18-2005, 01:45 PM
On The Tree

well they think that since they wey 400 pounds that they can out run super bikes. Remember rice always come in packs.
Old 02-19-2005, 03:21 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by abadss
nice garage by the way!

THANKS! I refer to it as my "shop". It's a hair over 700 sq. ft. with built in work benches and shelving etc. It's pretty much why I bought the house. The guy before me actually ran his own little BMW/Jag repair business out of it.

"shop" might be a little stretch, but I also have the "garage" that was originally built on the house. I use the garage basically as a "car bedroom" and the shop is where I do all the wrenching.
Old 02-19-2005, 03:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thats funny. Oh, and I'm jealous of your "shop" too.
Old 02-19-2005, 06:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

That's messed up...Stop picking on the little ricers...that was a waste of NAAAWWWZZZ!

You must be single or have a very understanding wife with the "shop". Hell I am lucky I have what I got! And I think you should share your toys with those less fortunate.
Old 02-19-2005, 06:34 PM
TECH Regular

The more I talk to them the more I hate rice.
Old 02-22-2005, 04:44 PM
TWS
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by bottlefed5.0
Thats funny. Oh, and I'm jealous of your "shop" too.

err...thanks!

Here's a pic of the shop the other night. I had just finished up installing the Eaton Posi I got from 1Hawk here on the board. Next to the "Blue Beast" is the one the locals call "the Smurf" because of the BBM paint.
Attached Thumbnails More stupid ricers-shop-night.jpg  
Old 02-22-2005, 07:00 PM
TTT
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02transhawk
That's messed up...Stop picking on the little ricers...that was a waste of NAAAWWWZZZ!

You must be single or have a very understanding wife with the "shop". Hell I am lucky I have what I got! And I think you should share your toys with those less fortunate.
wow... sounds like you wasted NAWZ on a Honduh....
Old 02-22-2005, 07:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TTT
wow... sounds like you wasted NAWZ on a Honduh....
yeah...thats it!
Old 02-23-2005, 01:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What taillights do you have on your beast?? I'm liking them.
Old 02-23-2005, 03:46 AM
TECH Regular

awesome story

like camaros much? lol
Old 02-23-2005, 09:04 AM
TWS
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LSWannabe
What taillights do you have on your beast?? I'm liking them.
Those are stock. They are just illuminated by the flash from my camera, that's all.

To the other guys, yeah you could say it was a "waste" of N2O, but it was a fun waste. I just wanted to blown them off the road... and it worked.

Yeah, I happen to like Camaros just a little bit.
Old 02-23-2005, 03:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TWS
Those are stock. They are just illuminated by the flash from my camera, that's all.
I didn't know because they are illuminated so differently from your '99s tail lights. Just by looking at the pics, they have to be a little different from the newer ones since the reflectors are set up so differently.
Old 02-24-2005, 01:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Good story...