Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Formula vs 1 BADAZ M (Supercharged e36 M3)

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 12:41 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Formula vs 1 BADAZ M (Supercharged e36 M3)

Well, driving to AlmostfastLT1's house today to get my seat, I see a nice looking blue e36 with chrome (high polished?) wheels drive by, so naturally, I decided to catch up to see if he wanted to play. I pulled up next to him after seeing his tag (1 BADAZ M) in 4th gear going about 60-65ish i think and i asked if he wanted to go. He complied, and I dropped it into 3rd waiting for him to jump. He gave me the hit and we were off. Through third gear it was fairly even, with me inching away ever so slightly. Slammed into 4th @ 6000 and i instantly pulled a car or two on him before I shut down, going about 110 or so IIRC. I was definitely suprised by how quick the car was.

At the next light we both talked for a second, he asked what kind of motor I had because he thought I had a six at first, and I asked him what he had done. He said it was supercharged with nitrous, but that he wasnt spraying on me which I dont doubt. He also said that his clutch was fried and that he shot to the rev limiter when we shifted into fourth, which is probably why he fell back so quickly when we hit fourth gear. It was definitely good times, the car was beautiful and pretty quick to be on a slipping clutch. I'd definitely like to run into him again when his clutch is fixed and my ignition miss is fixed to see what the outcome would be. I have a feeling it would be a nice race yet again.