Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

HAHA civic vs Neon

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 12:10 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HAHA civic vs Neon

Hahaha ok I thought I would post this race cause its funnier then ****, These 2 guys I work with raced tonight, 1 has a 97 Civic riced out with exhaust and intake and short throw shifter. the other guy just bought a 02 2.0L Neon and he thinks its fast. We go down the our spot where we all street race and my passenger gets out to line them up and let them go. Im thinkin man this is way to funny, I was going to get behind the 2 and when they went off id slip inbetween and blast past them since the road was only wide enough for 2 cars. well they launch and I punch it, but my passenger pretty much jumps in front of me to get back in, incase the cops come... So i didnt get a chance to kill them both, but I punched it anyways and actually catch up to the neon by the time those 2 ended.. the civic had about 2 cars on the neon. None of them would race me but i had raced the civic before when I had my 00 V6 camaro and I had about 4 cars on him, so both those cars are damn slow... but it was some funny street racing tonight.