Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

93 z28 vs Black Billit

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 09:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 93 z28 vs Black Billit

i was out this saturday at the races, and i was on my way home when i made a u turn and a black billit mustang and a 3rd gen red camaro made a u turn tooo...i had been racing all night and i was not gonna race em unless they challenged me and sure enough the blak mustang came up and i hear him drop it down.....must have had gutted cats because it was really loud he drops it to bout a 40 roll and we slowly come to bout a 30 roll...he honks three times we go i hit my rev limiter in first catch it go through second start to pull him and into third and then had to slow down casue there were cars in front of us but in the end i ended up wining.... it was a good way to end the night
Old 03-15-2005, 08:38 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Nice run man, good to be safe. Take it easy on the Mustangs.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:05 PM
On The Tree

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Nice Kill. Still have not found a stang to beat my 93Z or my 2000 Firehawk. I know they are out there, just have not raced them yet. I pretty much don't race a Mustang anymore, just look for vettes. C5's are more fun cuz they pose more of a challenge.

Again, Nice kill.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Y2kHawk05
Nice Kill. Still have not found a stang to beat my 93Z or my 2000 Firehawk. I know they are out there, just have not raced them yet. I pretty much don't race a Mustang anymore, just look for vettes. C5's are more fun cuz they pose more of a challenge.

Again, Nice kill.
I know a certain twin turbo yellow Mach 1 in Spring, TX that would **** rape anything you wanna throw at it.