Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Alton Parkway Grand Prix

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 10:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alton Parkway Grand Prix

I'm located 3 miles from Irvine Auto Center, 2 miles from Saleen Mustang, and 1/2 mile from the Ralphs parking lot where the "Fast & Furious" crowd gathers to set up races and betting, on Alton Pkwy. Also get Foothill Chrysler/Dodge. On Tuesday's I have the "Old School" hot rods from Fuddruckers. Quite a range of competition in this neighborhood, including the generic "Yuppies on cell phones with personalized license" Without soliciting or looking for races, my 05 GTO has drawn a long list of "Kills" so far. First up were 3 guys in 05 Mustang GT's, at the same time! Next were "The Saleen Boys" in their $45,000, 05 Mustangs. Next came Dodge Viper Trucks & SRT-8's. For some reason, I regularly collect Infinity G-35's, are they supposed to be fast? Nissan 350 Z's don't even try. Next come Z-06 Vettes, they're about even, depends who launches the best. I also collect a bunch of yuppies in an SUV called a "Murano". Whats up with that? In the "Fast & Furious" crowd, there are 2 Mitsubishi EVO's, and a Neon SRT-4, running 76-100 octane race gas, and 26 lbs. boost. They rule the Alton Grand Prix. They all carry lots of cash and try to race for $$$. They collected lots of money from Saleen. The joke car on Alton is the Lexus IS-300, or Acura TL. What are they thinking? Anyway, the 05 GTO 6-speed, is the real deal, it hauls ***.
Old 03-26-2005, 11:56 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

layin down the whoop ***.

brad

also there is something decidedly prosaic about the way you write.
Old 03-26-2005, 01:24 PM
Teching In

Sounds like you've got a heck of a car there! Good kills!
Old 03-26-2005, 05:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I was wondering how the 05 would do against a z06.