Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Killed by an R1? 80 to 165, fast bike.

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 12:30 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Killed by an R1? 80 to 165, fast bike.

Red with black trim, header on the right side that went up under the rear fender. It had twin triangle shaped headlights with only the left one on when the low beams were on. It had LED tailights and it was very quick. We were working through traffic with him in the left and me in the far right and I motioned him to take the gap. He had to be in 3rd cause it sounded like he was truning 6K+ RPM's and I was in 3rd. he dropped into the gap and hit it. I dropped in about a car behind him and hit it but he already had three cars. I wound out 3rd, hit 4th and took it to redline, hit 5th (Damn! it actually went straight into 5th?) and pulled to about 5200 before we ran outta room. He had pulled from 3 cars to about 8 cars by the top of 4th and then his pull stopped to the time we lifted. So, I figure he actually pulled about 5 - 6 cars on me. I wanted to go again but he did the crotch rocket thing and used the traffic as slalom cones. I ain't doing that so I dropped back to 80 and cruised home.