Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

STi kill

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 06:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STi kill

I was on my way home from work today at about 3:30. It had stopped raining about three hours earlier so the streets wern't perfect but werent horrible. They were however bad enough that the sti driver didnt want to race me from a dig (go figure).
I pulled up along side him after several minutes of trailing and caught the light at 135th and nall. After a short talk we agreed to roll through the intersection and go from about 20mph. We get through the intersection and I give the ceremonial three honk. Immediately I hear his turbo spooling even over my loudmouth as the auto kicks down. Unfortunately enough I only heard it for a few seconds as I began to pull away from him a little harder than I expected for such a low roll. I shut down at about 80mph with about a car and a half lead. He stuck his hand out the window and gave me a thumbs up as he made a last minute right hand turn (guessing he wasnt paying much attention to where he needed to leave).
Old 05-16-2005, 08:47 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

.... 100 views and no reply's, had to read....

good kill... the ricers try to give people the spool or the bov sound but you cant beat a loud ls1 exhaust in your ear at 5500 rpm.... he should have nightmares for a while....
Old 05-16-2005, 09:08 AM
RIP April 14, 2008

Location: the land where cars repeatedly hit my bumper when I'm in the store...

rockin. sounds like a cool STi guy. Those cars are growing on me big time. I'm thinking of maybe getting one after a WS6, 05 GT, 03 Cobra, C5, C6, C6Z06, 02 SS, Etc.

Old 05-16-2005, 09:20 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Diolar Magnum
rockin. sounds like a cool STi guy. Those cars are growing on me big time. I'm thinking of maybe getting one after a WS6, 05 GT, 03 Cobra, C5, C6, C6Z06, 02 SS, Etc.

lol thats good stuff...

oh and good kill