Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cobra Kill

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 08:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cobra Kill

Normally I wouldnt post a pre 03 cobra kill but felt this one was worth it simply by the way the two guys in the cobra acted.

Yellow vert with scrapes on front bumper (had plenty of time to admire it ) pulled along side me at a stop light on 135th street today on my way home from work. Judging by the way he pulled half his car into the intersection, and the way that his friend eyed the Z28 emblem and smirked I figured he wanted a race. I take it easy off the line waiting to see if he wanted to punch it off the light, instead I glide past him as he sleeps at the light. He pulls along side me at about 50mph and guns it as soon as he had half his car infront of mine. I respond and freeze him in his tracks, and by 90mph had a two plus car lead. I apply pressure to breaks and put my hand up to the window with a thumb up. He rips past me and gets about a half intersection ahead and then decides to hit his breaks. We go through two more intersections before getting another light and he pulls into the turn lane so I pull along side him to make sure he saw the thumb up (sportsman like and all) just to hear him ramble something about missing second gear and his friend giving me the "wtf" face.

Cliff notes
Ground up yellow vert acts cocky
Said vert gets dusted from roll
Driver makes excuse & passenger gives dumb look
Old 05-16-2005, 08:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

you should have asked him if your *** was more appealing to the passenger and somehow mooned him

nice kill
Old 05-16-2005, 08:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Lol i like that. I'll have to remember it.
Old 05-16-2005, 11:46 PM
TECH Resident

It always seems like the passenger wants to talk MORE **** than the driver. Either way....
Old 05-16-2005, 11:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Nice kill Bob. It still isn't as good as that eclipse/talon i slaughtered a couple years ago....

We need to go cruising some night soon looking for some races, haven't done that in a while.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BlueSix
Nice kill Bob. It still isn't as good as that eclipse/talon i slaughtered a couple years ago....

We need to go cruising some night soon looking for some races, haven't done that in a while.
Just let me know when. I'm getting my headers installed a week from thursday, so I'll be itching for it.