Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

1 kill/1tie Mustang/Bike

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 04:58 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1 kill/1tie Mustang/Bike

Well me and my chick are just cruisin the highway minding my own business when this loud *** Gt pulls up on me acting all hard. So I finally got tired of him screwing with me and let him have it. Three honks and a couple seconds later he was fully in the rear view and fading further back. Well ends up his buddy was going to come "defend" his mustang buddy..... on his Kawasaki ZZR600. Now I dont know jack **** about this bike but I do know I suprised the hell out of him and myself. Three honks and we both layed into it, and stayed side by side up to about 130. I thought he was toying with me but he followed me into the gas station and asked "What the f*ck do you have in that thing?!?" I told him not much, and he said "Yea right, there aint very many cars around here that can pace a bike!" I was completely suprised that he was on it, and very proud that he was. So does anyone know anything about these bikes and what kind of times they put down?
Old 05-17-2005, 08:11 AM
Launching!

ZZRs are pigs. I ran down plenty of ZZR1200s on my R6. but once they get going, they still should be pretty quick. nice kills
Old 05-17-2005, 10:58 AM
TECH Regular

Not all bikes are fast. Busa's, R1's, R6's, they are fast. I'm sure some of the lurking bikers will add to the list for me.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:14 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Uh o ....