Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ran a Porsche Turbo Carrera Convert

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 04:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ran a Porsche Turbo Carrera Convert

Did a 75 punch at 1st when She was on my back bumper I saw her make a hard charge to past me but to no avail then they lined up next to me, there was a mid to late 20's girl driving with a mid 40-early 50's dude as the passenger. He tried saying something to me, it was either how much he paid for it or how much power he thought they had, I told them 3 honks but on the 2nd honk she went (to my surprise) so she had a car length ahead, i was waiting in 2nd gear so I quickly matched her charge shifted into 3rd was right next to her and pulling but had to ubruptly shut down due to the econoline van blocking my path, they of course go for the top speed run so after they slowed down I tried to get another run in but they didnt wanna play anymore, guess there pride was hurt mostly when U get the jump on someone and they catch back up to ya It was fun they gave a friendly wave when I took my exit, Props to the Owner for not being to cocky
Old 07-11-2005, 04:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

haha good stuff. i bet he was yelling at his daughter about driving it wrong.. lol its probably sitting at the porsche shop @ park place right now looking for missing power.
Old 07-11-2005, 04:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Yea my car was super dirty too with a big splat of bird crap on the side, hahahah " Damn white trash Trans AM just smoked us honey!!!!"