Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ran a GOAT!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2005, 01:21 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ran a GOAT!

went out looking for some races with my buddy, found a 04 blue gto m6 pulled over talked to the dude he had an intake exhaust maf. i asked if he wanted to run he said sure, he wasnt from around here so we went out interstate 35 went from a 40 punch, i took him the first time, i guess i jumped the gun tho. we raced a couple more times and we were about dead even the whole time sometimes he pulled on me slowly but usually at high end,(i also had my 220lbs friend in the car) i beat him tho most of the time(we went on 20,30 punch races)..we pulled over and talked somemore and looked under each others hoods and gave compliments, i hope he says something if hes on the site, cus it was some good runs. also before this happend this guy in a new saturn redline superchargerd w/e comes flying on my *** get nexts to me and nails it i laugh and throw it in 2nd catch up to him and ill tell you what the sucker hung with me pretty good for a saturn he wasnt but a car behind me it was quick, he must of had alot of other stuff done to it. but a good day after all
Old 07-30-2005, 07:02 AM
Launching!

good run, just nail the saturn next!
Old 07-30-2005, 12:23 PM
Banned

ya i threw it in 3rd instead of 2nd, i didnt look at how fast i was goin when i did it,my bad but i still smoked his ***