Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

attention all f-body drivers

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 11:17 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default attention all f-body drivers

There are a whole bunch of people talking **** about all f-bodys especially the trans ams. They think they are the best with their european cars. They got pissed because i said that a $12,000 98 ws6 with only a couple minor mods could easily keep up to or beat an 01 or up M3 bmw that has a used price range of $45,000 or more . they think that trans ams aint **** and that they are all hard with the cars that their parents bought them. i think that we should all roll out to their meet this friday and show them that they aint ****. if anyone in the san antonio texas area is in with me leave post and ill let you all know where it is gonna be held. all i know for now is that i am in to represent for the f-body!!!
BTW: they are mostly skinny Geeks
Old 08-15-2005, 12:45 AM
TECH Resident

I'd just say "sure - yah... we aint ****..." then when they get cocky and put some money on a run - THEN ya rape em like there's no tomorrow... *and make sure there aren't any cops around... or do it at the strip (always better)*.
Old 08-15-2005, 12:50 AM
Teching In

Talking **** is just that, "talking ****", it doesn't mean I have to even listen to such nonsense.

Old 08-15-2005, 01:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

It is easy to combat this life style. Punch them in the face the **** thier GF in thier car while they drive ya around acting cool. Works like a charm.

John
Old 08-15-2005, 03:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 98transamguy
There are a whole bunch of people talking **** about all f-bodys especially the trans ams. They think they are the best with their european cars. They got pissed because i said that a $12,000 98 ws6 with only a couple minor mods could easily keep up to or beat an 01 or up M3 bmw that has a used price range of $45,000 or more . they think that trans ams aint **** and that they are all hard with the cars that their parents bought them. i think that we should all roll out to their meet this friday and show them that they aint ****. if anyone in the san antonio texas area is in with me leave post and ill let you all know where it is gonna be held. all i know for now is that i am in to represent for the f-body!!!
BTW: they are mostly skinny Geeks
Woah, what meet is this?? I live in san antonio. Im gonna need some cars to test my 250 shot on....
Old 08-15-2005, 11:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wheres the meet at?
Old 08-15-2005, 12:45 PM
TECH Resident

98+ Ls1 fbods vs the newer M3's are a drivers race stock for stock. Add any type of mods to the LS1 and its game over quickly. I have stock internals and most bolt-on's and killed a new M3 on several highway runs a couple weeks ago and I am not even tuned. The one run I gave him the jump than I hit it in third to immediately shoot even with him, then I actually MISSED 4th, but was able to get it into 4th and pull right past him and pull in front of him. Loved the look on his face...

Yeah you guys should get together andschool those punks. M3's are sweet cars but their drivers are some of the worst...