Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Highway Pulls w/ 2 SRT4 and Evo8

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2005, 12:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Highway Pulls w/ 2 SRT4 and Evo8

Me and my friends got bored and desided to have a little fun on the highway. heres a little background on the cars:
Red 2004 SRT-4 mods: 50shot of NOS might also have a boost controller
Blue 2004 SRT-4 mods: 50shot of NOS and Boost controller
2005 WRX STi mods:Stock
(me) 1998 Trans Am WS6 mods: Lid, K&N, Pacesetter Longtubes, ORY,Hooker catback,Nitto555R, completely gutted, 100shot (not used) no AIR/EGR.. fucked up computer, might still be running on 7 cylinders
2004 (i think) Evo8 mods: cam's, boost controller,exhaust, intake, blow off valve,stock turbo (beat a Z06 from a highway roll and from a dig)

now to the races,
Red SRT-4 vs WRX STi... outcome SRT-4 beat it without NOS
Red SRT-4 vs Blue SRT-4 without NOS, Red one wins by 2 car lenghts and red says hes bone stock running 13 PSI and the blue was running 16PSI.
Me vs both SRT-4s (dont know if NOS was used) I beat the blue one and kept pulling.. must of had 6+cars on him, raced the red one from a 65 roll and he pulled the first sec but i blew right past him with 6+ car lenghts again,

ME vs EVo8: me no NOS... him on low boost 15psi he got me by about 1 1/2 but I started to pull him back in around 130mph.
2nd race him on high boost, dont remember what his PSI is but he got me by 5+cars and would have kept pulling if we didnt shut down at 150mph.

That Evos damn fast, watch it race a Z06 from a dig and they raced on the highway and beat the Z06 by about a car lenght. Hes on stock turbo from what I know of.

we have all the races on vid, but we are making a hour long street racing vid and when its done Ill post some of the vids to watch.
Old 08-26-2005, 12:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice to see you won with a bad CPU! I doubt seriously that the EVO on high boost would have beaten you that badly if the car was operating properly. With that engine and HP level on NOS it would have been a killing by 4th gear!

Nice Runs!