Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs. Honda SI

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2005, 03:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me vs. Honda SI

I know probably not much of a notable kill but I dont get to many races so Ive got to take what I can get. Im not sure what year it was but it looked fairly new had aftermarket rims, about 4 gauges in the A pillar and atleast exhaust(have no idea performance wise about these cars the gauges made me think he had something done to it).
I was minding my own business when this SI starts revving at me and peeling out so I catch up to him and he gives me the death stare, to which I just smile and bleep the throttle to see if still wants to play. Sure enough we catch the next set of lights and again the same stare Light turns green and we roll through the intersection and he jumps on it again, I nail it in first and by the end in first I pull a car length, shift into second and just start pulling bad. I shut down about 4.5k in second with about a buslength or more in between us, I slow down but know he wont even pull up next to me . Sorry for the crappy kill read.
Old 08-28-2005, 03:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Don't apologize, I love reading these!
Old 08-28-2005, 03:37 PM
On The Tree

I get the death stare from some of the import guys and especially mustang guys around my area. I feel for ya. They never want to talk, or give props. I just chalk it up to inexperience, if they had a wider appreciation for a nice car they might be a little cooler. Probly their first car...

LS1, educating ricers since 97
Old 08-28-2005, 05:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Some are hard to educate, they just refuse to learn.
Old 08-28-2005, 06:27 PM
Teching In

i doubt the gauges even meant ne thing its a ricer thing to put that kind of stuff in their car to make them look cool . I think just even drivin a honda rots ur brain 80% percent of the lil civics that i see the drivers are complete retards . but good guaranteed kill though
Old 08-29-2005, 12:34 AM
TECH Regular

central ca, i feel ya, i don't really like to race but a while back I had a newer si wanting to play, they're pretty slow, it's funny how fast they think they are good kill.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:20 AM
On The Tree

F-bodys around here are scarce, Im from Porterville, so I gotta take what I can get. But its alway nice when you get to educate a ricer.