Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Why do Import drivers love this site?

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 05:01 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why do Import drivers love this site?

The more threads I see, the more I see of these Evo guys and STI guys putting there two cents in it all. Isn't this a LS1 site? I am so sick of reading a thread that is interesting until I read some reply from a non LS1 owner making outrageous claims and starting a heated debate almost everytime.

This is what I see too often...(example conversation)

LS1 Owner says, "this stock mid 90's Corolla just tried to race me so I ripped him a new *******!"

Import Dude says, "Well he probably missed a shift and thats the only reason you won, otherwise he would of taken you by football fields lengths!"

Come on import dude? Are you that stupid? Are you that Ignorant! Why are you on an LS1 site in the first place? You claim not to be a ricer but you are on a domestic site trying to prove something? That is complete ricer to me...Do me a favor and go play on your import sites or drive off a cliff, I really don't care. Just don't waste my time anymore....
Old 09-22-2005, 05:28 AM
TECH Regular

Nice Kill

Let me get this straight..So everytime a an import races a domestic the import is gonna lose? Haha, I bet I could miss a shift and still smoke your *** in my EVO oh wait I cant say Evo anymore you dont like it. Hahahhaha like I said in the other thread if you dont like reading about imports dont read the thread. You say import drivers start flame wars? Then what are you trying to do by starting this thread, lol, ever hear dont throw rocks is you live in a glass house?

IMO a moderator should close this thread, its NOT a kill story, its only intended to start a flame war.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:32 AM
TECH Regular

Oh and BTW, I love this site for this reason. I love seeing people get pissed because a 4 banger beat them.

That was intended for you, not anyone else. Most people on boards are car enthusiasts and can look at things from both points of view, then there is you.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:43 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Quik Z06
Oh and BTW, I love this site for this reason. I love seeing people get pissed because a 4 banger beat them.

That was intended for you, not anyone else. Most people on boards are car enthusiasts and can look at things from both points of view, then there is you.

Your so ******* stupid....so very, very, very stupid. You are exactly the type of person I am talking about. You like to put words in people's mouths because it makes you feel better about yourself...you try to convince people that your car is the almighty god of four bangers and they should bow to you...tell you what...I 'll **** all over your car if I ever see it and I think your also afraid of what people really wouid say to a person like you...like..." your ******* retarded!" Did you get beat on as a child?....probably....and all the way into your adulthood? I'll bet on that anyday! Does your mommy still hold you and sleep with you? I can gaurantee it.. I bet your wife gets pretty jealous sometimes....lol
Old 09-22-2005, 05:59 AM
TECH Regular

Haha dont be jealous that your mom kicked you out of the house Man this is fun by the time im done posting here I'll go post in the other thread.

I'd like to see you **** on my car, i can guarantee you would be drinking it before it hit my car. I can tell you this, with all those bets you plan on placing you better find a place under a bridge to sleep cuz you'd be losing your house on all of them, if you own one, most likely you rent, im sorry....actually no im not.

Oh and yes I love putting words in peoples mouths, man it feels great when I do that. Did I mention my Evo is god almighty of 4 bangers? Well if not, then yes it is. I beat Ferraris, Porsches including the Carrera GT that thing is slow, Vipers, hmm what else? Dude how old are you? Do you really need to be cussing on the net, what does that make you look big? What is that supposed to scare me? IMO it makes you look stupid, but you've probably dealt with that all your life so no big deal for you right.PLEASE MODS, step in and close this senseless thread and the other one as well, please end the madness.
Old 09-22-2005, 06:08 AM
TECH Addict

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by shawnmce2
The more threads I see, the more I see of these Evo guys and STI guys putting there two cents in it all. Isn't this a LS1 site? I am so sick of reading a thread that is interesting until I read some reply from a non LS1 owner making outrageous claims and starting a heated debate almost everytime.

LS1 Owner says, "this stock mid 90's Corolla just tried to race me so I ripped him a new *******!"

Import Dude says, "Well he probably missed a shift and thats the only reason you won, otherwise he would of taken you by football fields lengths!"
I don't ream them like that. Because it's not always a mundane Toyota or what ever. Often its against a fast car.

And there does seem to be a few people here that just don't believe a LS1/6 can ever loose and will swear blind that the driver was poor or missed a shift.

YES LS1's are some of the fastest cars out there, even STOCK. But that doesn't mean all non-LS1's are slow.

Maybe just keep more of an open mind. If the other person is being a dick, just smile to yourself and be happy in the knowledge that you are better than them in every way and have no need to prove it to an unintelligent moron.

Stooping to thier level, only makes you look the fool.
Old 09-22-2005, 06:09 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Quik Z06
Haha dont be jealous that your mom kicked you out of the house Man this is fun by the time im done posting here I'll go post in the other thread.

I'd like to see you **** on my car, i can guarantee you would be drinking it before it hit my car. I can tell you this, with all those bets you plan on placing you better find a place under a bridge to sleep cuz you'd be losing your house on all of them, if you own one, most likely you rent, im sorry....actually no im not.

Oh and yes I love putting words in peoples mouths, man it feels great when I do that. Did I mention my Evo is god almighty of 4 bangers? Well if not, then yes it is. I beat Ferraris, Porsches including the Carrera GT that thing is slow, Vipers, hmm what else? Dude how old are you? Do you really need to be cussing on the net, what does that make you look big? What is that supposed to scare me? IMO it makes you look stupid, but you've probably dealt with that all your life so no big deal for you right.PLEASE MODS, step in and close this senseless thread and the other one as well, please end the madness.
Now whose being the billy bas ***? Sleep under a bridge? And yes I would **** on your car and you will end up licking it off...
Old 09-22-2005, 06:15 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 300bhp/ton
And there does seem to be a few people here that just don't believe a LS1/6 can ever loose and will swear blind that the driver was poor or missed a shift.

YES LS1's are some of the fastest cars out there, even STOCK. But that doesn't mean all non-LS1's are slow.

Maybe just keep more of an open mind.

Thank you I couldnt have said it better myself..

shawn...Nice comeback bro...How long it take you to think of that one? LOL, joking aside, lets end it here, this made for a fun morning
Old 09-22-2005, 06:16 AM
TECH Addict

Your so ******* stupid....
I belive this comment really discibes you far more accuratley than Quick Z06.

you try to convince people that your car is the almighty god of four bangers and they should bow to you...tell you what...I 'll **** all over your car if I ever see it and I think your also afraid of what people really wouid say to a person like you...like..." your ******* retarded!"
so because a car has 4 cylinders it makes it inferior? Is this what you are saying?

does that mean that bikes are inferior as they usually have 2 cylinders and only 2 wheels. Undoubtably you can "****" all over them too.

And I guess if 4 = less and thats inferior then MORE must be superior.

So does that mean a Viper V10 is greater than every V8 and a Ferrari V12 is nearly twice the car a V8 is?

Alternatively you could try growing up a little. - Just a thought.
Old 09-22-2005, 06:18 AM
TECH Regular

so because a car has 4 cylinders it makes it inferior? Is this what you are saying?

does that mean that bikes are inferior as they usually have 2 cylinders and only 2 wheels. Undoubtably you can "****" all over them too.

So does that mean a Viper V10 is greater than every V8 and a Ferrari V12 is nearly twice the car a V8 is?

Haha, im starting to like this guy
Old 09-22-2005, 06:20 AM
Teching In

if you read the thread CORRECTLY you would see that this is nothing (or at least it wasn't intended) to do with engine size...it's about Mister Z06 putting his two cents into everything when what he's saying is completley irrelevant to the subject at hand...you moron
Old 09-22-2005, 06:25 AM
TECH Addict

if you read the thread CORRECTLY you would see that this is nothing (or at least it wasn't intended) to do with engine size...it's about Mister Z06 putting his two cents into everything when what he's saying is completley irrelevant to the subject at hand...you moron
Ok I'll READ it again......

Nope don't see where it says that in your post. Maybe you should try reading it yourself just to make sure. Here it is incase you can't find it:

Come on import dude? Are you that stupid? Are you that Ignorant! Why are you on an LS1 site in the first place? You claim not to be a ricer but you are on a domestic site trying to prove something? That is complete ricer to me...Do me a favor and go play on your import sites or drive off a cliff, I really don't care. Just don't waste my time anymore....
Old 09-22-2005, 06:36 AM
Teching In

Ok I'll READ it again......

Nope don't see where it says that in your post. Maybe you should try reading it yourself just to make sure. Here it is incase you can't find it:
Do you really want to turn this into a physics argument? Do you really want to argue about displacement and all the other goodies that go with it? I too...have my major in physics....so lets test this knowledge that you claim to have...sounds like a challenge...don't back out now! And let me guess...your going to try and come back with something totally irrelevant and try to go around the challange completely....if your not scared then take my challenge
Old 09-22-2005, 06:47 AM
TECH Addict

Do you really want to turn this into a physics argument? Do you really want to argue about displacement and all the other goodies that go with it? I too...have my major in physics....so lets test this knowledge that you claim to have...sounds like a challenge...don't back out now! And let me guess...your going to try and come back with something totally irrelevant and try to go around the challange completely....if your not scared then take my challenge
eh?

You claimed this thread was directed at Quick Z06, yet your first post has no mention of this, don't need a degree to figure that out.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:20 AM
Teching In

eh?

You claimed this thread was directed at Quick Z06, yet your first post has no mention of this, don't need a degree to figure that out.

Thank you for proving my point you coward.....just like I said....you totally go around the challange....tell you what...your in England right? The lapdog of America?...you know....we go somewhere and you guys always follow us like little bitches?....why don't you try to think outside the box...and take the challange or are you too scared?
Old 09-22-2005, 07:21 AM
STF Veteran

Your so ******* stupid....so very, very, very stupid. You are exactly the type of person I am talking about. You like... <cut for great justice>

Yeah, I was right when I called it back in the other thread. Shawn you're a dick. Grow up.

There are import drivers on this site because this is a Car Guy's site, first and foremost, with an emphasis on LS1s secondary. Everybody who has a fast car, or is a fan of fast cars, is welcome here as long as they behave themselves. This is NOT an LS1 fanboy site, where we sit in a circle and stroke each other's ***** and yell "ellis juan!" at each other.

If someone has a differing point of view here, then they are certaily welcome to voice it. It may start a heated discussion, but other voices than LS1 owners are encouraged. More of our moderators drive Fords than GMs if you bother to take a look. Get off your high horse, recognize that you don't represent the majority here, and calm the **** down.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:25 AM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

it does get annoying though. "man my friend has a friend who has a honda that could kill you". Whats the point? Are there ls1 guys that go to the evo and sti forums and start **** like that?
Old 09-22-2005, 07:26 AM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

oh and last I checked this was an ls1 site....not a car enthusiast site.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:31 AM
Teching In

WOW. All the cussing makes me think I belong to the teenagers ball website. This is supposed to be an open forum to talk about CARS. Who cares what they look like or how they run. Lets just talk cars. I like to hear about all the different cars out there. By the way, I know a guy with an evo with over 600 awhp and he is very fast. Dr.Bigg
Old 09-22-2005, 07:31 AM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by ss1129
it does get annoying though. "man my friend has a friend who has a honda that could kill you". Whats the point? Are there ls1 guys that go to the evo and sti forums and start **** like that?
Yes actually there are, plenty. We invaded the SRT-4 forums one time because they were being dumbasses here. Or was that Vice-versa, I forget.

At any rate, I LIKE hearing from people who know more about imports than I do. You know, voice of experience and all? I don't know what threads you're reading, but nine times out of ten I DON'T hear about the guy who's got a friend who's honda runs 9s. Normally I hear something along the lines of "The transfer case in those cars is prone to breakage, and they're a bitch to hook up off the line, but they can make decent power with just a boost controller and a turbo upgrade." etc.

Originally Posted by ss1129
oh and last I checked this was an ls1 site....not a car enthusiast site.
Then obviously you havn't been hanging around here long enough. The general attitude around here is not "LS1s are teh roxorz!", the general attitude is "Got a cool story about street racing? Neat what happened?"