Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

killed a SRT-4

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2005, 09:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default killed a SRT-4

monday im driving on 45N in houston and as im getting on the on-ramp i see a black srt with silver stripes. he gets up next to me and slows down and rowls down his window. i can hear his turbo going off and my girlfriend tells me oooh he's gonna kick ur ***. she always thinks other people can kick my ***, but this time i thought she might be right. i drop to third get lined up with him he jumps so i floor it. it was close but i stayed about a car ahead of him the whole way. he wanted to go again but there was too much traffic. we gave each other a thumbs up which my chick said was gay, he kept on following me but i didnt wana race in traffic. i've heard those cars are really fast, that was my first time racing one of those so im pretty happy with the results.

Last edited by osvaldo; 09-28-2005 at 11:27 AM.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:32 AM
Teching In

good kill most of the races i have seen with them they always lose. I'm sure there are fast ones but I haven't run into one yet. front wheel drive "sports" cars are lame IMO. way to put him in his place.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by osvaldo
monday im driving on 45N in houston and as im getting on the on-ramp i see a black srt with silver stripes. he gets up next to me and slows down and rowls down his window. i can hear his turbo going off and i my girlfriend tells me oooh he's gonna kick ur ***. she always thinks other people can kick my ***, but his time i thought she might be right. i drop to third get lined up with him he jumps so i floor it it was close but i stayed about a car ahead of him the whole way. he wanted to go again but there was too much traffic. we gave each other a thumbs up which my chick said was gay, he kept on following me but i didnt wana race in traffic. i've heard those cars are really fast, that was my first time racing one of those so im pretty happy with the results.
awesome...and you actually giving respect to the guy..thats sorta cool since half the people on this site look down on those cars and just make fun of them. how fast were you going to drop down into third? if i'm under 65 i'll drop it down into second.
Old 09-28-2005, 11:03 AM
Launching!

Default Ls1 Vs Srt4

I think I have that car on video racing at Houston RaceWay Park.Not really a mopar fan but if its the same SRT4 that car is no punk.
Old 09-28-2005, 11:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

i was doing 75-80. i dropped my car into second once while i was doing 70 when i was gonna race an M3, but i red lined super fast. if it hadnt been for that little learning experience i probably would have dropped to second against that srt and he might have took me on the jump. i beat that M3 by a hair but i was bouncing off the red from 3rd to 4th aswell. i think i've improved a bit on my driving
Old 09-28-2005, 01:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by osvaldo
i was doing 75-80. i dropped my car into second once while i was doing 70 when i was gonna race an M3, but i red lined super fast. if it hadnt been for that little learning experience i probably would have dropped to second against that srt and he might have took me on the jump. i beat that M3 by a hair but i was bouncing off the red from 3rd to 4th aswell. i think i've improved a bit on my driving
yeah..definatly..65 is okay..70 and you only have roughly 5mph more before you hit the limiter.