Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

M3 Death (?) with ABS and Smoke

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 10:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default M3 Death (?) with ABS and Smoke

Who says M3 drivers can't act like rice?

I'm waiting at a light in a left turn lane at VonKarman/Main in Irvine when I noticed a fairly new M3 pull up behind me... driver is late 30's early 40's. Light goes green and I'm short shifting when all of a sudden I hear tires chirping behind me and the allmightly 6000+ rev from the bimmer.

He starts ridding my *** as were going about 35mph and I'm already in 3rd gear. WTF is this guy thinking? I give it a little gas, but leave it in 3rd. All noise and no go. Mr. yuppie in the M3 decides to pull around and give me the *** whipping stare-down as he cuts in front of me. You know the stare where you take your eyes off the road in front of you and look over your sholder for what seems like forever.

Wish you could have seen his reaction when he realized there were 8 cars stopped at the light in front of me! Frickin hilarious... BMW M3 in a four wheel skid with ABS kicked in and smoke comming off the front tires! He missed the the beater toyota truck by about 1mm before swerving back into his lane and comming to a stop.

He was a few cars ahead in the other lane, but I gave him the for such a wonderful exhibition of stupidity. All I could see him do was yell at his dash board.

I guess that I got killed. Oh well, it was worth it.