Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

'01 WS6 vs '06 STi

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '01 WS6 vs '06 STi

While i was leaving the stereo shop, i noticed blue lights coming up on me quick. As they approached i noticed the new STi front end. I had just been reading about them in the new December Motor Trend i had just got out of the mail box no longer than one hour ago. I proceed to stomp on it to show him i'm game, and he starts to follow me. We make a left at the next light, and he tries to pass me on the right! I punched it and start to pull away from him. As we come up to the next light he said i wasn't pulling from him. We can't race from the light because a car is in front of us. He wants to race from a stop so i ask him to follow me. At the stop, his g/f counts to three, and he takes off, while i'm spinning like crazy, trying to slip the clutch to get traction. I catch back up to him, and i told him i couldn't get traction. I ask him to go from a roll, and he says he's in a hurry, but proceeds to race from a roll anyways. We raced from like a 30mph roll, and i walk him badly. I wait for him to catch up and he gives me a thumbs up, and tells me that was a good run, even though i put about three cars on him before i shut down. i loved the look on his face when he pulled up, utter shock!
Old 11-04-2005, 01:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nice kill. From what i know those cars are low 13 second cars.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Staging Lane

New Motor Trend says 13.0 in the 1320.