Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Got me a WRX STI

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 12:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Got me a WRX STI

I got me a nice kill in the bird last night. I was coming off hwy 85 here and stopped at the light. To my left I see a nice subby blue STI sitting there. Well i was just going to go home casually because I didn't think he was going to do anything. We pull out of this light and i get beside him on the straightway. Stop at the next light. I then hear a rev or two. Im like oh boy food for my baby tonight. This kid couldn't drive one of these things for ****. I beat his *** of the line and I am on street tires and an M6 hardly any spin as i gently roll into it then nail it. Spin a little banging into second and i am like right at his front bumper from there i slam 3rd and start walking his ***. After about 80 mph winding out 3rd i am pulling a train on his ***. Then I bang into 4th and shut down. He turned off and I never saw him but I was like man that was a decent run. Those sob's launch hard that is for sure but he still couldn't drive. No 4k clutch dump or nothing but his **** did launch good. Those things really do fall on there face after 80 mph I thought it was bs but it is true i think.
Old 11-12-2005, 01:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Congrats on pulling a train on his *** and the win!
Old 11-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Teching In

Yeah. Congrats bro NICE KILL. Wish I had my camaro up to speed again. Waitin for $ for a new 396LT1 block.
Old 11-12-2005, 03:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Good kill. just make sure he can't drive it though cause they can run pretty quick with a good driver.