Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Cop got alil cocky...haha

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2005, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cop got alil cocky...haha

i was at a local hang out when this blue C5 was rollin down the strip and kept revin it up each time he went by..so finally i got sick of it and i went after him to show him up....i caught up with him and got a light...i just sized him up at first... let him do all the showing off at first..next light it was my turn. i gave him a rev with the off road y pipe...then he had this look on his face like oh **** what i get myself into this time.....well anyway light turns and i just ripped it off the line and he was right there with me i went half way through 3rd and let out and about half car on him.....well i figured i had my fun for the night and headed back to the hang out to tell some friends...i pull up and shut the car off in parking lot...and not 5 mins later he rolls up and pulls right beside my car and sits there and doesnt get out...next thing i know 2 cop cars roll up with light on...pulled right beside me and got out and asked whos car this was..pointing to my TA...i was like mine...so i walked over there and the guy got out of the VETTE and said well u were just busted for steet racing we got u on tape and where takin u to jail and takin your car...i said whatever i bet u dont..you were right there racing me so he provoked it so thats not legal...so u can eat me...he said where the law we can do what... i said is that so...So i asked him what unit hes on in the force and said whats that matter i said you prob just lost your job then i broke the news to him MY UNCLES IS HIS BOSS...called police chief...he asked for my license just to make sure and called it in....he wasnt a happy camper after that...then said he was just messing with me he couldnt do nothing to me...he was just trying to scare me with the police cars coming up....so i got there badge # and name just for fun so they think that im goin to get them fired...after awhile they said well u be good and just forgot this ever happened i laughed and said ok and went back over to my friends
Old 11-14-2005, 02:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol nice bet they about **** all over themselves
Old 11-14-2005, 03:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Why do cops have to be such dicks? My cousin is a cop so I asked him, "why do cops have to be such dick's"? He said "what do you mean"? I said, "oh no, not you too"? However, my opinion does not cross over to State Troopers. They are always polite & act like human beings. Maybe they could give lessons to the local boys. Anyway, it's not often the tables are turned as you have done. Thank-you, that's one for the good guys.
Old 11-14-2005, 03:21 PM
12 Second Club

Thats great!
Old 11-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Staging Lane

Good Kill!
Old 11-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Teching In

LOL!!! ls1-450: What state are you in? Here in Indiana the state popo around here are the ones we gotta really look out for. They are relocated to whatever town they are in, so they don't cut any favors like the local-boys sometimes do. And, not ALL cops are dicks-just 98% of them!
Old 11-14-2005, 03:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

they coudl still get you in trouble...just because they're racing doesn't mean its okay for you to do it. in that situation..they'd get in trouble though too for racing against you.
Old 11-14-2005, 03:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by LS1-450
Why do cops have to be such dicks? My cousin is a cop so I asked him, "why do cops have to be such dick's"? He said "what do you mean"? I said, "oh no, not you too"? However, my opinion does not cross over to State Troopers. They are always polite & act like human beings. Maybe they could give lessons to the local boys. Anyway, it's not often the tables are turned as you have done. Thank-you, that's one for the good guys.
Exactly, the Ny troopers all around here are way better trained than the local jackasses. They are always more respectful and they have demonstrate a higher degree of knowledge of the laws and discplice. The local guys are just people that got beat up all their lives and decided to become a local hick cop and now they think they are some god or something. Example: This one guy threatened to come and stab me once so i call the local guy and the supervisor comes to my place and tells me he cant do anything and he doesnt know why i called him, he didnt do **** and i even gave him the guys name. So later that night I went out to put gas in the car and guess who i run into? The ****** that was talking all that **** to me, so he comes and starts trying to fight with me, and it was funny the second he touched me, a trooper jujst happened to pass by and locked him up. The officer was so much more professional than the local guy was just by the way he handled the whole thing. I hate the local idiots here.
Old 11-14-2005, 03:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Brandon- Regardless of what the thread starter did, the cops would get in big trouble. It just wouldn't be worth it, and his uncle might be able to bail him out anyway.

BTW in Miami the state troopers are the worst. At least cops do some good in the world. The State Troopers don't do **** but give tickets, they're not doing a damned thing to make the world a better place they're just tax collectors.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by evo_killer
LOL!!! ls1-450: What state are you in? Here in Indiana the state popo around here are the ones we gotta really look out for. They are relocated to whatever town they are in, so they don't cut any favors like the local-boys sometimes do. And, not ALL cops are dicks-just 98% of them!
Huh, guess I gave 'em too much credit. You're right, not all & 98% sounds about right.
Old 11-14-2005, 04:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mpe488
Brandon- Regardless of what the thread starter did, the cops would get in big trouble. It just wouldn't be worth it, and his uncle might be able to bail him out anyway.

BTW in Miami the state troopers are the worst. At least cops do some good in the world. The State Troopers don't do **** but give tickets, they're not doing a damned thing to make the world a better place they're just tax collectors.
Originally Posted by BrandonDrecksage
they coudl still get you in trouble...just because they're racing doesn't mean its okay for you to do it. in that situation..they'd get in trouble though too for racing against you.

apparently you didn't read my whole post. my point being..jsut because they do it..doesn't make it okay. If a cop tells you to kill somebody..does that make it okay?
Old 11-14-2005, 06:28 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by mpe488

Maybe in Miami. How much of the highways cut through the city?

In general, state troopers do more helping than busting because cars are always breaking down. What traffic violations are there on a non-stop road with no cross streets? Not many compared to inner-city.
Old 11-14-2005, 10:31 PM
Launching!

I know it should be wrong, but has anyone watched "COPS" when they put like 4 undercover guys in the street and walk up to a passing car and say "yo yo yo, wanna by some weed" and right when they exchange they pull out in front of the car and arrest them.

How the F*** is that right? Thats like promoting drug dealing. If the cops are doing it, i guess its right. Thats like cops saying go do 120 down that road, its ok, and then they bust you for it. That just isnt right. Some of those people getting busted on the show didnt deserve being arrested. One old guy had cancer and was going to die in 5 month's and wanted to buy some weed. BAM! he got busted on the show. That is just not right.

Can i get someone's opinion on this? Its the same situation.

***Glad you showed those cops who was really in charge. I didnt know cops were afraid of the cheif that much. My dad was commissioner and he always got out of tickets magically. "Professional Courtesy"
Old 11-14-2005, 10:46 PM
Teching In

Unless they MAKE you do it, with a gun to your head or whatever, then it is of your own free will. Nothing illegal about it. Entrapment only involves when you are forced to do something illegal and are then charged with it. So in other words, be more careful about what you do and who you do it with.
-Dan
Old 11-14-2005, 10:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Yea, some crap the cops pull over here in h-town is fkd up,like when they go to low income hoods an set this sting where they put a black s-10 with some chrome 20 in rims in the bed and make it look like the truck broke down and the owner just left it there, and then when some dude stops to check it out they rush him and mace him and then arrest him. what the fk is that all aboUT??? (FKN' HEROS) -they should be rollin down southpark where all the "action" is AT.AND BUSTIN REAL CRIMINALS
Old 11-14-2005, 11:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Darkstealthtt
Unless they MAKE you do it, with a gun to your head or whatever, then it is of your own free will. Nothing illegal about it. Entrapment only involves when you are forced to do something illegal and are then charged with it. So in other words, be more careful about what you do and who you do it with.
-Dan
entraptment is also making something so irresistable...that you have to break the law..like saying they'll pay you 1 million dollars to jay walk and then they give you a ticket for jay walking.

entrapment is a very very hard thing to prove...and isn't what people think it is (i.e. using radar at night hidden with no lights on...ect)
Old 11-14-2005, 11:25 PM
Teching In

I nominate this kill to go into the "LS1 kill of fame"
Old 11-14-2005, 11:39 PM
TECH Addict

With your attitude sounds like you deserved the ticket.
Old 11-15-2005, 03:05 AM
Banned

I call BS.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:13 AM
11 Second Club

I challenge anyone with a loud exhaust to roll through Litchfield, IL on a friday night and see how "nice" the local guys are. They hate me and my friends because of our cars. It's ok for a local "hick" no offense to anyone, to roll around in a truck with open headers, but when we roll through town with a nice exhaust that sounds WAY quieter we get pulled over for an exhaust ticket. WTF. Anywho, all the state cops I have met have been cool. There are a few local guys that are cool, and the ones that pulled me and my brother over for racing actually told us where to go north of town to race instead where we did it.