Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bike vs NOS SS

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 05:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bike vs NOS SS

Just got done at the track and pulled the old SS out on the back roads for a nice cruise home. Got about a mile away from the and a grey street bike comes up pretty hard, wanting to get by........... I was on my nitrous high still so I cracked the bottle and got ready. Dam did he jumped my a$$ and came by me but really not that fast, maybe about 6 cars from 60 to 120 where he backed out and I went up on his a$$. He didn't have any rearviews so I'm sure was thinking what the hell when he turned around I was right there. Another long strech opened up and this time I was on it early and ran it up over 120 and he wasn't pulling all that much. He was beating me but nothing like I had thought. I did see him run a 11.1 @ 126 at the track to my street tire 12.2 @ 117 spraying at 3000 and shutting it off for the shift(a4). It was kinda funny eveytime he would turn to see where I was I had made up the ground he put on me. He ended up pulling off and just staring at me kinda funny. Anyway I got beat kinda but did fair very well at the higher speeds. This things pulls like a freight train up top now.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

nice run but get ready for the **** to hit the fan when the bike lovers see this.