Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Murdered a smart @ss in a Jag, it was awsome!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 06:40 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Murdered a smart @ss in a Jag, it was awsome!

So, I'm running a little late to a party at a friends to watch some football. Well, I'm trying to make up a little time, and I am driving 'spirited' on the way there...

I'm in the PASSING LANE behind this Jag that won't get over, so the first chance I get, slam it into 3rd and shoot around his @ss just in time to get back over in front of him. That's right I cut him off; it's not called the cruising lane for a reason. So, the next red light catches me, and guess who is on the side of me, that's right. Well, being in the rush that I am in, I don't pay him (and his passenger!) any attention. I proceed to accelerated at about 1/2 throttle, shifting at about 3.5K. I get to about 60 mph and notice that this old fart is comming up on me FAST and is going to pull a ricer flyby. I guess he thought I was racing him from the light, boy he just didn't know what he had gotten himself into.....
I'm now thinking to myself wait a second, little longer, (he now has about 7mph on me and is building and comming up fast), as sonn as I see the nose of his car in the corner of my eye, BAM! Third gear, DAMN only tacking 4.5K, ohh, well, I'll just give it a second, I'm pulling anyways! Alright now I'm tacking 5.5k, so I let off a little, turn my head and give him and his passenger a "you must be F-ing retarted" look and nailed it... 6.2K and 1 car on him, Nail fourth and shut down at 125 with the Jag at least 4 cars back! Yeah, he turned off at the next light. I don't guess he wanted any from a dig.

Ohh, Yeah, he didn't shut down and about 15 seconds after I did, I got the fly-by anyways. I thought about shutting him down again but didn't want to risk a ticket 110mph over the speed limit.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good kill.

Best to tap the brakes when you shut down. It's hard to say you were still racing after that.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:55 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks, I've only had my car now for 3 or 4 months and still love it like the day I bought it! Especially when I get t run form vehicles that cost 2x's as much!
Old 11-25-2005, 09:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mwill15
Thanks, I've only had my car now for 3 or 4 months and still love it like the day I bought it! Especially when I get t run form vehicles that cost 2x's as much!
Enjoy it while it lasts man.