Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Furst kill in my new TA

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 04:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Furst kill in my new TA

Was at a buddys house last night when another friend who lives a few mnutes down the road called me and asked if we could go pick him up. So me and my buddy left, jumped on the highway.

We were cruising a couple mnutes and I came up on a white TA, same body style as mine. I heard at least exhaust and as far as I know mine is stock, plus my buddy that was with me weighs a good 300 lbs (seriously) and the other guy was alone, so I just cruised by...

About 4 car lengths ahead was a LT1 Camaro, so of course me in my new to me LS1 threw him a rev. He didn't so much as look over, but I see in my rearview the familiar headlights and round foglights of the TA. Looked over at my buddy and told him the TA heard me.

He pulled up, got even next to me, and we just cruised for a few seconds before he goosed it a little, I downshifted to third, he did the same... The timing couldn't have been more perfect, we punched t at the exact same time. I jumped ahead abot a fender, and began to very SLOWLY continue pulling till traffic was ahead and oddly enough, we both let out and hit the bakes at the same time. Obviously, was mistaken in thinking my car is stock.

I have to say, LT-what?