Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

A few kills in one night.

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 01:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default A few kills in one night.

I went to run a quick errand, had to drop off some mail. So heading back home I decide to take the long roads home.

I find some races.

I don't know what it is about mini-vans that my camaro attracts but had to kill one mini-van that just keep egging me on. Then I hit a road where theres train tracks so I go slow, then slowly go faster. Well it wasn't fast enough for a lincon towncar the 2ks one, maybe a 02 0r 3.

I get a red light and hes in back of me. Light turns green I slowly accelerate then I go faster seeing as how hes on my ***, but I don't accelerat quickly yet just the speed limit, till i see him jump on the next lane to pass me on the right side. I see him in my side mirror and hit the accelerator and leave him cars behind and shut it down at 80mph. I slow down to 50mph and he slowly passes me to make a right turn.

So now Im making a left turn and now this road speedlimit is 55mph. Well an infinite g35 sedan passes me on the turn and im thinking i'll let it go, i got lucky no cops were around. But i look at my speedometer and this guy must be going at least 70mph cause at the time I was doing 40 just entering the straight lane and he's about 7 cars ahead of me. Remember he got to speed very quickly so he already had a good jump in front of me. Well as fate would have it, one block later and we get a red light.

Im thinking, I could smoke him off the line so i'll just stay ahead but not gun it . So I accelerate, but just enough to be ahead. Then with in 2 seconds this infinite is one car length ahead of me. Im thinking ****! Gun it.

So I do, and I don't know if i gunned it at the dead spot of the ls1 or not, but I was right on his *** and i was amazed I could not pass this **** head as quick as I thought, then I push the gas pedal some more, I felt a shift and it was all over for the g35, I left him cars behind and he was in my rear view mirror a few cars behind.

Then I go the limit 55 and he passes me and again another light comes up but he makes a right turn, even though their were cars in front of us.

Then one more time Im lined up with a late 90's mitsubishi gti or somthing. Light turns green I wait to see if he wan't to gun it and then he guns it and I pass him with a quickness.

I was really surprised at how good the g35 hanged in their for a few seconds, and happy as hell once I passed his ***. It was a few fun races, not expecting anything.

After being impressed with the g35 sedan, I see know it made sense it hanged with me for a second as how it has 280hp, still killed him once I sunk in the gas pedal, but was impressed with his middle power.

I have a friend who he says his sister is going to buy a infinite sudan that is supposed to be faster then an m3 and asking me if my car can beat that one, im like maybe I dont' know. But one thing that i'am amazed at no matter how many times I hear in the news people complaing about gas prices, people still like to buy a fast car. And young or old somtimes everybody just wants to race.
Old 01-03-2006, 03:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think the M45, tested at like 5.3 to 60 would beat the M3's 4.8.