Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Some funny sh*t

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 10:13 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Some funny sh*t

Well i just berely got to work guys and had to post this. Well i took my 69 cougar out today to work and the drive is about 20 minutes or so. So as im driving i come to a three lane stop light and stop. Up ahead the street turns into two lane. So as im waiting at the light a older like 89 civic pulls up to me with the typical ricer ****(stickers, primered, rims in back only). So when the other light turns yellow i see him put it in gear and i could see that he was going to try to beat me before the 3 lane turned into 2. So he starts creeping forward and takes off a second before the light turns green. So i punch it and get by his side, then just pass him . When i finally turn into my work's parking lot i hear him go by and rev.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good Kill. Man I hate that "lane narrowing" scenario - where dickweeds feel free to try and cut you off... Justice is served!
Old 01-24-2006, 11:47 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha! oh man! that happened to me once and i literally looked at the guy, made eye contact... and mouthed the word 'no' and shook my head. then we took off and i got in front of him. you cant outrun an engine that was touched by the hand of God!
Old 01-24-2006, 09:36 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yep. it happens, dicks.