Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

n20+civic=still owned

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 09:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default n20+civic=still owned

This happened to me about a year or so ago, but i just got on this site and figured that i would share it.. well anyways i was actually delivering a pizza and was stopped at a light, this civic pulls up to me with all the usual ricer mods i.e. lowered, wheels, wing, fart can, stickers, but i remembered one very well and that was the NOS systems sticker. I laughed on the inside and shook my head, well i guess he took me shakin my head as a indicater to race.... light goes green and old boy in the civic tears off spinnin tires and all i just kept pace with him about 1/2ish throttle or so and shifted at 4k well when i shifted his car changed all kinds of pitch and started pullin alot harder.. i was like omg he is really sparying!!!!! I still had the clutch in and reved a lil and dumped, spun for a sec and let the tires catch, i was sittin at about 3.5k when they caught.. slammed it down and flew by him hit 3rd and ran it all the way out through the gear just to make him feal bad for sprayin on me.. he actually caught up to me at the next light down and told me that the only reason i won was because he startin spinnin when he sparyed.. i just said alright whatever when the light goes green take off and ill do it again.... but of course the bottle was empty now..... i saw the dude later that week at some races we organized out in the country and he lost to a mustang that runs 8.8 in the 1/8 by about 2 cars..
Old 02-07-2006, 10:02 PM
TECH Resident

That's some funny ****! Nothing better than to beat a ricer! Don't ya always love the excuses when they lose.
Old 02-07-2006, 10:24 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

still not bad, losing by 2 cars means he ran mid/low 9's, impressive for a civic in my book
Old 02-07-2006, 11:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Stanger88
still not bad, losing by 2 cars means he ran mid/low 9's, impressive for a civic in my book
yea it actually kinda superised me how quick it got on juice, prob a 125 shot er something along those lines.. i say two cars but im not really sure though i wasnt at the best vantage point.. but all it was was the n20, cold air, and fart can.
Old 02-11-2006, 03:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stanger88
lol he was talking about 1/8 not a 1/4 mile not too impressive to me
Old 02-12-2006, 07:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ProjectDuStU
yea it actually kinda superised me how quick it got on juice, prob a 125 shot er something along those lines.. i say two cars but im not really sure though i wasnt at the best vantage point.. but all it was was the n20, cold air, and fart can.
i dont know what other mods, but i really doubt a riced out civic would have the bottom end to run a 125 shot, id say 75 at the most, most of the "lightly" modded 4 bangers cant handle much more than that.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bigleman
i dont know what other mods, but i really doubt a riced out civic would have the bottom end to run a 125 shot, id say 75 at the most, most of the "lightly" modded 4 bangers cant handle much more than that.
ic well i was goin off info given to me.. he might not have then, maybe a 75 affects those cars more??
Old 02-13-2006, 03:40 PM
On The Tree

75 is a lot when its bumps your hp by 50%. Imagine if your TA had a sudden increase in horsepower by 50%.

(side note) I worked with a guy who was a big import freak. He was always talking about how a 75 shot would blow my car up and all this ****. I told him to wake the **** up, just cause his civic couldn't handle a little power doesnt mean my camaro would blow on a little bit of bottle. But this was also coming from the same guy who argued with me for 3 weeks that this was a twin-turbo: