Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Modded R1, heads and cam 250 shot ss vs 250 shot ss

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 12:59 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Modded R1, heads and cam 250 shot ss vs 250 shot ss

Alright so about 2 weeks ago i was down for some play time after long awaiting my new tranny (rossler th400 with 4400 nitrous stall and trans brake). To begin the night i wanted to race a buddy of mine with a modded r1 to see what i was up against from a dig. First run was motor and i pulled about 3 cars then he flew past me half way through the run, beating me by a easy 7+ cars. Second run i decided to turn the bottle on and at the time had 200 jets in and went from a 30 roll, i stayed right at his back tire tell i hit 3rd then he pulled 2 cars. On the last run we went from a 30 as well but with my 250 shot and i beat him by about a car at max. Bike has full exhaust, k@n, lowered with tie straps to keep the bike down. Later that night i found a little black ss running around town and asked if he wanted to play. We went from a 30 and as soon as we hit it i pulled 3 cars and keept pulling tell i hit the damn rev limiter in 2nd and shut her down. We pulled over and talked and we talked about each others cars and went our seperate ways. In all it was a good night for me.