Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

"Raced" a turd in a BMW 325i.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Raced" a turd in a BMW 325i.....

So, I'm on my way home in the SS and pull up to a red light. Next to me is a 325i; looks like a 2004 or 2005. The guy is doing the "gansta lean" in the driver's seat and has some **** playing on the radio. Anyways, I don't think much about it, but as the light turns green, the guys revs it up and dumps the clutch. He takes off, so I decide to play a little catch up. Hammer it through 1st, grab 2nd, pull next to him, pace him through second then grab 3rd and just hit it. I pull at least 6-8 cars on him and back off.

The guy then does the typicall ricer fly by. Funny thing, catch him at the next light again. Guess what, he wants to go again. I let him jump the light, then I just hit it. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and some of 4th and put about 5 buslengths on this guy then back off. Again, he does the fly-by.

I don't know what it is, but guys around here in 3 series Beemers think they are driving the fastest cars out there (excluding the M).
Old 09-07-2006, 05:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Well, maybe he wanted some fun? I do that sometimes driving mine... EXCEPT teh rice flybye.
Old 09-07-2006, 05:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BigD 275
So, I'm on my way home in the SS and pull up to a red light. Next to me is a 325i; looks like a 2004 or 2005. The guy is doing the "gansta lean" in the driver's seat and has some **** playing on the radio. Anyways, I don't think much about it, but as the light turns green, the guys revs it up and dumps the clutch. He takes off, so I decide to play a little catch up. Hammer it through 1st, grab 2nd, pull next to him, pace him through second then grab 3rd and just hit it. I pull at least 6-8 cars on him and back off.

The guy then does the typicall ricer fly by. Funny thing, catch him at the next light again. Guess what, he wants to go again. I let him jump the light, then I just hit it. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and some of 4th and put about 5 buslengths on this guy then back off. Again, he does the fly-by.

I don't know what it is, but guys around here in 3 series Beemers think they are driving the fastest cars out there (excluding the M).
Funny, that sounds like the same gangsta-leanin fool I raced a couple months ago. I'm just driving normal, and this guy comes up next to me and punches it. I top out 3rd and put 2 busses on him, slowed down and he stayed WAAAY back.
Guess the dealers should be telling these guys IT'S NOT AN M3!
Old 09-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Staging Lane

I'm all about having fun too, but the fly-by part, twice no less, is a joke.
Old 09-07-2006, 05:17 PM
Staging Lane

Wow, those guys suc eggs!
Old 09-07-2006, 05:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BigD 275

Take a look at the bimmerforums kill section. Some of the E36 guys really do think they have worldclass performance cars. Its kinda sad.
Old 09-08-2006, 02:11 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sparetire
Take a look at the bimmerforums kill section. Some of the E36 guys really do think they have worldclass performance cars. Its kinda sad.
yeah, i was about to say the same thing.

check out bimmerforums kill section. it can get pretty hilarious.