First kill in the Z

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 11:05 AM
uno
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First kill in the Z

Me 3 Foxbody 5.0 stang 0
Well on the way to the movies last night I encountered an orange fox body stang with a cowl hood and 3 guages down the a pillar with meaty tires and very low. I wasn't going to play since I am pretty stock but he started pacing me so I said ok and looked over and then went. I put about 3 or 4 cars on him instantly. I was like ahh he's probably messing around with me. So then we get stopped by a redlight and i'm behind him. I see a puff of black smoke come out and he hits it. So i hit it behind him and pass him by about 45 mph and hit the brakes. Then it finally happened, stopped by a redlight side by side. I didnt stall up cause i didn't know if he was gonna go or not but sure enough when it hit green he squeeled the tires and was off. I laid into it until about 65 and had about 4 cars or so on him at that point and i let out cause it was just getting worse. Then this white sn95 cobra that sounded f'n awesome came to join in except he just went by about 95 mph so i had no way to catch him and at that speed it just wasnt worth it. It sounded so good and would have probably owned me. Smelled uncatted and had exhaust.But I was happy with the ole 2.73 auto Z last night. SLP Lid is in the mail to me from ls1speed now, let the modding begin.
Old 10-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just goes to show you no amount of gauges will win a race! They were probably just for looks and to check temps and a/f or something as he's getting slaughtered by F-bods. Hell, it may have been three lighted clocks.

Good kill.