Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

FINALLY i found some victims tonight!!! 1 c5 and 1 c4

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2006, 12:59 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default FINALLY i found some victims tonight!!! 1 c5 and 1 c4

Ok well lets start this from this evening. I left from work today to go and put my 4" VFN ram air hood on tonight. Well me and my dad finally get it put on and it looks great but anyways skip to when i left. Well i get off onto the interstate just cruising at 65mph with cruise set. It's been like 2 months since i ran any1 bc i never seem to see any1 out when im in the TA but when im in the corolla i see all sorts of stuff . Well finally tonight as i was cruising i see a set of double round lights im like that looks like a vette, so i speed up to bout 85 to check it out and to my amazement its a c5. His tag said something like 4 plzr or something like that but anyways i get up beside him and jump it a few times and he doesn't really do anything so i proceed to pass him well he jumps on it and gets like 5 cars in front of me. So i speed back up beside him, i see him start downshifting and were at bout 75 which is horrible for me bc im an A4. horrible spot you A4 guys know this if you have the 3.23's it feels like a slug but i give him the jump no honks or anything i just wait for him to hit it. well i see him hit it and he jumps maybe 1/2 to a car on me before i can punch it, well i stopped his pull and at bout 90 i started to pull on him and by 110 i believe i had bout a car on him but i had to stop due to traffic. so i get over 1 lane to pass the traffic and we pass a nice C4 vette had a nice looking body kit on it with Zr1 wheels on it might have been a zr1 im not for sure but he gets into the action as well. Well i approach my exit so i get in the turn only lane and they all follow me, well after we get off the interstate we start coming up on a light it turns yellow so im like ya its on. But the C5 rolled through it so it was just me and the nice C4. He gives me the lets go rev so im game. Well the light turned green and i didn't even stall my car up and i gave him the first move. Well he jumped out maybe 1/2 car on me and maybe in the middle of low gear i was at his door and when it shifted to 2nd he was at my bumper, my car banged off the rev limiter a couple times B/T the 1-2 shift i hate it but when it finally grabbed 2nd i jumped out prob 2 more cars for a total of 3 cars on this guy and i shut it down at bout 65-70mph. Then he got caught at the next light and that was the last i saw of him. Overall freaking fun night finally got some action. Sorry for the long story. oh and this was no nitrous all motor for me.

B.J.
Old 10-28-2006, 01:03 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kills. Im surprised you ran two vettes in one day. Thats rare
Old 10-28-2006, 01:05 AM
TECH Veteran

ya man i never get an oppurtunity like that so i took it LOL im actually surprised i pulled on the vette like i did. im running straight headers with no tune and my tranny is slipping
Old 10-28-2006, 01:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like fun....vette owners around here are the stereotypical ones..if you know what I mean.

Nice runs.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:46 AM
12 Second Club

Sweet kills, doubt it was a real ZR1 though
Old 10-28-2006, 11:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bjamick
im actually surprised i pulled on the vette like i did. im running straight headers with no tune and my tranny is slipping
your not the only one thats surprised.. but good kill on beating a manual C5 and a C4 with your auto TA...
Old 10-28-2006, 12:24 PM
TECH Veteran

hey man it felt great doing it, it was awesome i did get a lil worried when i couldn't pull on him there for a sec. but i just started pulling on him. if it would have been from a 90 kick i would have tore him a new one.