Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Monday Night Raw!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 08:55 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Monday Night Raw!!!!!

IF YAH SMELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! Oh!!!! What the Block!!!! IS Cooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Theme song intro*
dah dah dah dah dah dummm dah dah dummmm dah dah dummmm dahhh dahhh....

It's been a while since I posted here last, and I'm sure most of you enjoyed my silence, but I'm back with another tale of adventure. So here it is....

I had just rolled the Camaro into the gas station to fill up on 93 like I always have to do every 5miles... these cars burns up so much gas... but any way. I'm just pumpoing my gas, and I'm looking over checking out this girl pumping gas next to me, minding my business, and all of a sudden my dirty thoughts are interrupted by a loud horn. I turn my head, and it's some guy with an 0 something Camaro. He's saying something but I don't really care to talk to him, so I smile and nod...then go about my business. I finish pumping my gas thinking thi guy want's to use the pump I was on, so I get in my car and pull out so he can pull his car in. Instead he follows me out onto the highway... okay... what the hell. The guy tails me for a minute of two, then he comes along side of me.

I soon get the idea, that he want's to race... cool no problem my baby's for it. We go on like that side by side for a while untill there's no traffic ahead. Finally were in a good spot. I drop my speed down to about 20, and he does the same. He just throws a rev at me, and I r ev back at him. 2 seconds later he stomps the throttle and pulls about a car on me. I'm smiling at this point and hit my throttle. My car squirts down and throws me back in the seat. I catch right up to him no problem, then run through 3rd gear. The whole time I though this guy had an anchor attached to him, because he just seemed to be getting smaller and smaller. Midway through 4th I just tossed the car into 5th and dropped back.... I proved my point.

His passenger started waving for me to pull over... so a few hundred feet down the road we pulled into a little rest area. We got to conversating, and he had an 01 or 02 SS I can't remember the year, but he had dropepd a T-Rex cam and some bolt on goodies into it. I knew it was camed becuase I could hear the lope it was obvious. He asked about my car, and I didn't say anything to him, I popped the hood and he smiled and shook his head when he saw the bright Red LT4 intake, and all the other give away goodies. After that we shook hands changed numbers, and went on our way. honestly I wasn't interested in racing another F-body... But it was fin none the
less...hopefully I'll run into a new cobra and get my Snake Eater badge.

PS if there are typos in my thread sorry.