Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Ran a 99-03 GT on a 100shot and a A4 SS with N20

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 08:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ran a 99-03 GT on a 100shot and a A4 SS with N20

this past saturday i went to hobby lobby where my friends were waiting for me to come to with my car and gf.....

and before i get out of the car a couple of buddies come up to me and tell me that a couple of guys wanna run me. the first car was a black 99-03 GT with i believe he said a 100 shot. they also told me that the SS wanted to but couldnt because his tranny was jacked up.

me and the mustang did our 1st race from a 45 roll. he starts to honk and i start to brake boost just a little and by the time he hit 3rd honk i had about 1 psi and at the end of second we were dead even but when i switched into 3rd and pulled my 7.5 psi i started to walk off and then run off. we did this race twice.

and then we got more towards blue mound where the highway hits 3 lanes and the camaro pulls up on my right side with the mustang on my left side. the camaro gives a tap on his throttle to let me know he wants to run. so all 3 of us started out @ 45mph and the camaro honked 3 times and got a quick jump on me and the stang...... but when i switched into 3rd, i walked away from the stang and fetched the SS and by mid to late 3rd i walked away from him too. and mid 4th i had about 3 cars on him.

the SS said that he had N20 but didnt use it on the race. i had a buddy who was at hobby lobby tell me that he was priming it before i got there with the bottle heater and everything. i dont know if he used it or not, but if he did then his car didnt act like he was using it.

long story short, i beat 2 N20 cars in 1 night at the same time..... and i dont have to refill my boost the next day
Old 11-27-2006, 09:57 AM
uno
On The Tree

Nice kills. People hang out near here at our Hobby Lobby store parking lot too. That's pretty weird haha
Old 11-27-2006, 11:02 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by uno
Nice kills. People hang out near here at our Hobby Lobby store parking lot too. That's pretty weird haha

Hobby Lobby here too.
Old 11-27-2006, 02:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

i think the hobby lobby IS THE PLACE TO BE when going to race
Old 11-27-2006, 02:36 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 99Z28LS1
i think the hobby lobby IS THE PLACE TO BE when going to race
It is certainly the place to be to get ribbons and bows.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:24 PM
Launching!

I kinda wonder how the fine senior citizens working at Hobby Lobby are going to take a group of nasty mean cars prowling out front though LMAO.

I can just picture gramps at the register talking cars with the youngsters while grannys in the back calling the cops.

And nice kill. Maybe he did not hit the juice at first, but if it was primed and all Im sure he hit when you started freight-training by him.