Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

06 Gt vs Srt4 vs myZ fun

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 07:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 06 Gt vs Srt4 vs myZ fun

I was headed up to tenn line today just got on the freeway.. i see a SS ls1 and he comes up on me.. im at 55 and just he goes on by .. i flash my lights.. he slows down swings 2 lanes and gets off giving me the thumbs up?? OK BORING ... as i look up in front of me i see a silver Srt4 just driver chasing a new orange w/white stipes Gt driver and a passenger.. they had to be around 80 because i jumped up to 100 to catch them .. we got this nice open strip i had hoped we could line all 3 up but then the stang drops back to let me catch up .. like he didnt even want to bother with the neon .... i tried to speed up a little to catch up the the neon and get all of us in the race .. well the stang guy just punches it and as he comes up next to me i throw it into 3rd look over and SMILE and drop the hammer by 4th im a car ahead and gaining on the srt4 .. he got over and i think slowed down so i slow down as i passed him ..about 5-6 cars ahead ..im at 70 ish laugh at the mustang watchin my mirrors ..when here comes the neon! .. he was going to try to do a fly by .. so i let him get a good run on me .. he didnt even get his front door pass me before i started to accerate passed him and put 3 cars on him before i let out.. so it must have been stock lol ..neither driver would wave look over, thumbs up ..anything hahaha ... I slowed down and got off the freeway.. L'ingMAO it was soo fun OWNING those guys
Old 12-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Teching In

nice!
Old 12-14-2006, 09:12 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good kills.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Staging Lane

I hate when they don't respond after a lose. Good Kills.
Old 12-15-2006, 07:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

right on bro!! good kill!!