Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Turbo Integra Type R kill....

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 02:23 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo Integra Type R kill....

I was going home when I saw this older beemer. It pulled up to me and every time he gave it gas it seemed like I heard a turbo spoolin up. It said Alpina on the back with a crazy paintjob. So I followed it to see if he wanted to play. No dice. So I turned around and start driving home. I saw HID lights behind me so I waited. It was a yellow type r with a carbon fiber hood. Nice! It looked like the same car BubbaBFP and a T71 Supra raped from a dig. I took a peek inside and saw guages so I was pretty sure it was. At first I kept letting off because he fell back hard everytime I got on it. He did not seem interested. I was in 4th going like 105 when I floored it and he did too and did not fall back that much. That was confirmation that it was the same turbo type r. So we go again from a 65mph roll to 110. I started in second, but that speed is not good for my car. So we took off and by 110 I had 2 cars on him. Very cool guy. I gave him a thumbs up and he waved.

Im sure if I had my cutout open and my broken cat fixed from a 55 roll, I would of pulled a bit more. Good run though.