Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Idiots on the road..

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 08:20 AM
11 Second Club

Received 63 Likes on 54 Posts

Default Idiots on the road..

This is funny..
We were chillin outside one of the Clubs in Little Rock last night getting ready to leave cause they were closing, pretty much everyone was outside, when a red '96 Camaro RS came whippin down the road, he was doing about 70+, and slowed down to stop at the light that was about 150ft up. Right on his *** was a little purple Eclipse, one of the mid-90's 4-banger ones. The Camaro stopped at the light, and we were watching the Eclipse at about the same speed head torawd the light in the same lane as the Camaro.
The Eclipse, however, didn't decide to hit his brakes until about 60ft from the Camaro at that speed. He plowed right into the back of that Camaro, shashed the **** out of it, and it killed the whole front of the Eclipse. Then they both left and went along thier way like nothing happened, parts in the road and everything..
Bunch of idiots trying to drive fast in slow cars..
Old 02-25-2007, 08:36 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess they owned each other. I have very little respect for Ricers and V-6 Domestics. I know there are some fast V-6 Domestics out there and I know that some people use them as a daily driver but a V-6 in a Domestic is like skidiving off a two story building.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:39 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

No street racing content.