Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

What do you think of this?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What do you think of this?

I have a 99 FRC with H/C package, LG pro longtubes and a few other mods.
Live in a small town in central valley of California. In town there a few fast cars roaming the streets. I was making a left turn on a two lane road and I look in my rear view I see what looks to be a green cobra 2 seater and the the guy is right on my ***. We hit one of the few stop lights in town and I take off and he is still right on my ***. Finally the traffic in front of me clears so I down shift in to 2nd gear and my RPM's are around 4000 rpms and I get on it and he is still on my *** I grab 3rd gear and I take a quick glance in my rear and he is slowing falling behind I run it up to about 100 + and he is 3 cars back. I drive another 1/2 mile and make a left on a country road and he follows suit and is back on my tail I slow down thinking he would pull next to me but no chance. So I look in my rear and I jump on it and he follows suit and with the same results. I just can not understand what he was doing so I head to the freeway thinking he would follow but he makes a right turn and heads the opposite way. I really think I suprised him by pulling him pretty good. Maybe the next time he will make the left turn and not the right.
Old 03-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you think of this?

I think you got yourself a kill.