Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

01ss Vs. Evo Mr

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01ss Vs. Evo Mr

sorry its kinda long. ok so i have been hearng alot about this "badass" evo riding around town. apperently has all kinds of **** done to it. well i am sitting out in town talking to some friends and he rides by. i reved my car at him to get his attention. the guy comes over and we talked for about 20 min. he tells me he has cams, head, turbo kit ect.. claims 398AWHP! sounds like a fast car i tell him! he goes on to tell me how he just out ran a 06 Z06, 04 cobra and the list goes on. i have never seen these cars run before but i have heard they are fast, but i doubt they are quite that fast. so i ask him to run he asks what i have done to mine and i explain everyting in my SIG. he busts out laughing saying he wouldnt waste his gas on "AMERICAN ****". the **** talking then started. i layed $100 on the hood of his car and told him lets run if he could beet me so easily then he would have an extra $100. he agrees. we decide on a 15mph role (perfect for me, prolly him 2 tho) and i gave him the kick. he jumped out about 1 1/2 cars on me when he kicked and held that till about 60-65mph, not long at all. then i started pulling him. by about 90 we were about even. it seemed like his car just lost top end power cuz by 110 i was close to a car on him and i let off about 140 and had a good 4-4 1/2 lenghts on him easy. it was a fast car i guess but i know my car couldnt beat a c6 vett much less a zo6 and would have had a hard time with the cobra. i and i failed to mention that i couldnt turn mine much past 5500RPMS without the clutch slipping its *** off! needless to say just like all import **** i never saw the $100 bucks he took off probabally to run home to his momy to by him a real car!!! "momy momy please by me a LS1 i dont want to be a import driving *** anymore!!!!"

Last edited by hawaiianpunch01SS; 04-11-2007 at 05:00 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

The guy was full of **** and you might be too, but good kill.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Staging Lane

nice..
Old 04-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Juiced
The guy was full of **** and you might be too, but good kill.
i might be full of ****??? lol so hard to beleve that the all mighty evo MR is just another POS like all the other imports? and NO **** THE GUY WAS FULL OF ****!!!! **** was coming out of his mouth as he talked just like all the ricers! they talk about there cars being fast cuz they cant make them fast
Old 04-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Teching In

What a douchebag, good job sticking it to him! We have quiet a few big talkers here around my way similar to this guy
Old 04-11-2007, 05:17 PM
Launching!

dont get me wrong there are some bad *** cars out there that arnt domestic so i dont want to get some big battle going i was just telling the story if you dont beleve it or it hurts your feelings then dont read it!
Old 04-11-2007, 05:51 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kill.....

Next time you see him you should ask him for the money!
Old 04-11-2007, 06:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by hawaiianpunch01SS
dont get me wrong there are some bad *** cars out there that arnt domestic so i dont want to get some big battle going i was just telling the story if you dont beleve it or it hurts your feelings then dont read it!
Just hard to believe a story when it's ricer this ricer that, go get a real car ricer ***.....

If you would have said your raced a kid in an evo for a 100 bucks beat him and he bitched out it would have gotten the point across....

sorry to say but your post makes you sound like an ignorant "domestic ricer"

I've owned a 04 c5, 91 300zx tt, 02 r1, 4th gen F-body, and an evo, so believe me i'm not butt hurt or offended and i call out bs on everyone equally. i was just saying that he was definately full of **** and you could to but none the less i congratulated you on your kill.......
Old 04-11-2007, 07:35 PM
TECH Junkie

^

Old 04-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Teching In

If you are legit....than Good Kill!!!! Way to shut em up!!!!. I really do not see any reason not to believe him based on the mods he has in his signature. That should be plenty for that "JAP SH$$". If you did lay the smack down, be proud of yourself. Nothing worse than someone who lives here, enjoys all the freedom, lives a good life, make a good salary and then...... not only supports another countries economy, but them on top of it, has the audacity to criticize it. I am glad to see his parents did such a good job bringing him up. If people in this country actually stuck together again , we could be the great nation we once were.
Old 04-11-2007, 08:58 PM
***Repost Police***

Everyone that bought a 4th-gen F-body new, supported Canada's economy in a way.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Juiced
Just hard to believe a story when it's ricer this ricer that, go get a real car ricer ***...
did you notice the part were i said it was a fast car? all the ricer *** **** came from this guys additude not me ragging his car. he was being the typical ricer thinking he has the worlds fastes 4 banger. granted it is a quick car but there is always somthing faster. his additude is y i was calling him a ricer ***, the get a real car came from his coment to me about he wouldnt waste his gas on my american ****!!! well my american **** stomped his lil ricer ***!! beleve it or not! and congrats on you extensive car collection maybe you should go back to the LS1 so you can remeber how easy it is to **** up those evos!!
Old 04-11-2007, 09:06 PM
TECH Junkie

****, I didn't buy my car to be patriotic... I bought it 'cause I like it.

I guess either I'm not patriotic or I'm patriotic by accident!

Please, there's alot more patriotic things you can do than buy a damn car... Become a firefighter, cop, teacher, soldier, etc. Aside from that, let's just talk like car enthusiasts, viz. speed, styling, performance, etc. not the freaking economy!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 09:29 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by bboyferal

Please, there's alot more patriotic things you can do than buy a damn car... Become a firefighter, cop, teacher, soldier, etc. Aside from that, let's just talk like car enthusiasts, viz. speed, styling, performance, etc. not the freaking economy!!!
Thank you... it annoys me to no end when people talk about where your car comes from like it makes you less American to buy something that wasn't made here
Old 04-11-2007, 09:34 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by hawaiianpunch01SS
the all mighty evo MR is just another POS like all the other imports
Old 04-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bboyferal

Than you really have to ask yourself "why didn't I buy an EVO or STI"? Then you have to ask yourself "would I be offended if someone called my Firebird an unreleiable gas-guzzler?" Then ask "would I be offended if someone called my country unfair or unjust". Tell me when to stop... and when you feel you have been told something you do not like. Eventually, you have to take a stance on something...wouldn't you agree?. To call his car "American ****" had nothing to do with how fast his car accelerates. I think your comments should have been addressed to the person that initially corrupted "our passion" with politics and economy. I try to keep them separate as much as I can, unfortunately, I am the first one to speak up when some one else initiates it. Believe me, I think I hold my tongue well considereing I am not the biggest fan of "JAP Sh$$".
Old 04-11-2007, 09:42 PM
***Repost Police***

Anybody that defines a car based on the country it is built in does nothing but show their lack of intelligence.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:48 PM
Staging Lane

Well the guy with the Evo is full of **** if he said he has 398whp and you pulled him like that. I have about 20-30whp less then that and am trapping 119-120mph in the 1/4 which I dont think you are with your mods. Good job putting him in his place if he was just a trash talker.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
Than you really have to ask yourself "why didn't I buy an EVO or STI"? Then you have to ask yourself "would I be offended if someone called my Firebird an unreleiable gas-guzzler?" Then ask "would I be offended if someone called my country unfair or unjust". Tell me when to stop... and when you feel you have been told something you do not like. Eventually, you have to take a stance on something...wouldn't you agree?. To call his car "American ****" had nothing to do with how fast his car accelerates. I think your comments should have been addressed to the person that initially corrupted "our passion" with politics and economy. I try to keep them separate as much as I can, unfortunately, I am the first one to speak up when some one else initiates it. Believe me, I think I hold my tongue well considereing I am not the biggest fan of "JAP Sh$$".
1. I don't like rally cars for the road... Too crude and four doors are not my thing.

2. If someone called my car an unreliable gas-guzzler, I'd agree.

3. I'd love to reem the dumbfuck who called this guy's car American ****, but alas said dumbfuck does not post here.

4. Who initially "corrupted our passion with politics and economy"? If it was the dude that said "American ****," that doesn't count. He's not part of this discussion.

Trust me, likewise, nothing burns me up like the **** around here that look at my car and go, "heavy DUMBestic convertible." Then, I own their dumbasses.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Anybody that defines a car based on the country it is built in does nothing but show their lack of intelligence.
I'm with ya, bro.