Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Minding my business and this Vette...

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Minding my business and this Vette...

Yep, there I was earlier tonight minding my own business cruising home and this white late model Vette decides to teach the little GT a lesson ... .

Round 1: I'm rolling at about 45 mph and he pulls beside me, honks and then he hit it .. I responded in kind and quickly pulled ahead before we were slowed by traffic up front.

Round 2: Short sprint with me ending cleanly ahead even though he hit it first , it ending when I had to brake for a car in my lane up front.

Round 3: We are together approaching a red light with wide open street ahead :-). We never had to completely stop, so from about 20 mph as the light turned green, I let him hit it first and then responded in kind. At first I spun and swayed before gaining traction (the converter kicked in nice and hard), then I caught him from a car behind and pulled about 3 cars ahead before he slowed and suddenly turned off to the right on a dark side road. Not sure why this guy and others have picked on me and don't even bother to pull up and say anything afterwards. He must have been a bit confused by the outcome.

BTW, he had one passenger in the car and I was by myself.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Dude...why butllshit...this is LS! tech and on one believes you beat a Vette in your SOHC GTR mUSTang. You lose

EditL: Wait I see your location Location: Washington DC so did George Bush give the Mustangin this race? IF not then its Fubar.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Dude...why butllshit...this is LS! tech and on one believes you beat a Vette in your SOHC GTR mUSTang. You lose ...
I like a sense of humor.

I didn't vote for Bush so I doubt it.

Unfortunately the guy in the (probably stock) Vette wasn't able to see what's written in my signature.
Old 09-09-2007, 12:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Dude...why butllshit...this is LS! tech and on one believes you beat a Vette in your SOHC GTR mUSTang. You lose

EditL: Wait I see your location Location: Washington DC so did George Bush give the Mustangin this race? IF not then its Fubar.
Grammar is a little off dont you think?
Old 09-09-2007, 03:40 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 00GTBlown

Unfortunately the guy in the (probably stock) Vette wasn't able to see what's written in my signature.
LOL i noticed that after the kill story. ofcourse your going to beat him lol.