Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

what springs

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what springs

I have a 95 trans am vert. I have tubular lca's, torque arm and panhard rod. and exhaust otherwise stock. what springs should i get? some people told me to get stranos but i dont know where or if they are good. my wheels are ttms 17x9 front and 17x10.5 rear
Old 11-02-2008, 11:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do a search on strano springs and you will come up with a lot of good info on them. You can purchase them from www.stranoperformace.com . You also get kick *** customer support and info from Strano so I highly recommend him. If you want a car that handles well and isn't overly rough then Strano springs are an excellent option. Just make sure you get a good set of shocks to compliment any spring package you go with. Stock shocks will not do justice to a set of springs. I highly recommend you save up and buy a set of Koni's. The shocks will do more for your ride and handling than any other part so that is not the place to cheap out. Koni's do a much better job at controlling the higher spring rates and shorter travel that lowering springs give you than a set of Bilsteins or KYB's. Shocks like QA1's are not really meant for the street but really just for drag racing so just know that before you dive in. Good luck.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:51 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

stranos are great, also consider tho u should get new shocks, if ur on a budget look for kyb agx shocks, avoid eibach sports due to sagging and a few other springs out there too