Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Just bought some Suspension parts need Advice and Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 10:47 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just bought some Suspension parts need Advice and Opinions

Well i just made my purchase for some UMI Parts, I also used Summits beat a price garrentee and it only saved me a couple bucks from the Ws6store, but a good amount from summit.
Well i ordered
UMI Subframe Connectors (Weld on)
UMI Tubular Rear Lower Control Arms(non Adj)
UMI Tubular Panhard Bar(non Adj)
UMI LCA Relocation bracket (Bolt in)

I was going to see if anyone had any tips/hints on the install, or any Opinions about what i bought, or any Expectations for them like how much it will shave off my Qrt mile ET, also how it will feel on the street and handling, also will it make the car feel faster, or throw you back in the seat harder, or Make it faster on the street off the line or only at the track with DR's on...

My car is a Ws6 and is stock suspension wise, but my mods are in my sig...
Old 04-21-2009, 10:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

All you listed are easy to install take you time and have some one help. If you have a lift it makes life much easier. I just installed my umi subframes last week, took about 2 hours from start to finish. The SFC's made the car alot stiffer going hard around corners.

Last edited by conan; 04-29-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:28 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Thank you for choosing UMI!

Hello
Thanks for choosing UMI Performance! He is correct these parts should go in fairly easy but if you have any problems feel free to ask and I will be glad to help!
Thanks Again
Brad
Old 04-22-2009, 10:39 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by conan
All you listed are easy to install take you time and have some one help. If you have a lift it makes life much easier. I just installed my umi subframes last week, took about 2 hours from start to finish. The SFC's made the car alot stiffer going hard around corners.
Wow i love your suspension/chassis set up beautiful...

Also i went with UMI because they are they best priced, and they seem like they are a very good product.

But does anyone have any ideas on how this will help me at the track, or how it will feel on the street will it feel like my car will throw me back in the seat harder or will it actually be faster off the line?