Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

A little problem, need some opinions!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 11:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default A little problem, need some opinions!

well guys i stuck a fabbed up 9" under my car today got a few little issues lol.... Well for one here is what all i installed
9"
Full Spool
BMR lower control arm brackets
BMR lower control arms
BMR adjustable panhard bar
Adjustable torque arm

My car does not have front sway bar on it, nor did i put the one back on the rear ( I believe this is my problem)

MY problem is that when I turn its almost impossible, the car fill like it wants to flip over, like all the weight litterally goes to one side, the tires rub and everything else lol! Really puts the full spool in a bad bind

Now question is what do you guys think i need now, im sure the big problem is no sway bar....

Couldnt i just get a anti roll bar... also what brand can i make work with my 9"!

thanks chris!
Old 04-29-2009, 07:24 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
Yes the problem is not having a sway bar and its allowing your vehicle to roll. We will have one available here very soon! It will help a lot on the track but not recommended for heavy street use. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be glad to help!
Thanks
Brad
Old 04-29-2009, 07:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FYI, yes you need sway bars for anything but going straight, but that spool, axles and rear tires will bound up every time you turn. The inside rear tire always spins at a different speed vs. the outside rear tire when turning due to the fact that they follow different radius around the corner.