Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

questions on the setup im thinking of

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 07:01 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default questions on the setup im thinking of

ok right now i have the mods in sig, getting ready to go with TSP TDs, no suspension work yet, I'm really feelin the spohn pro-series torque arm im gonna be clutch dumping and i want to get it as close to bulletproof as possible,

But it gives the chioce of rear which is 7.5 right now, which is gonna get broke real soon wife doesnt know about this but in my future there is a 9in and i really dont wanna buy two torque arms

Also will the TDs clear this torque arm and if not what do u guys recommend that will fit and i dont have to worry about having any issues with

oh and there wont be SFCs under there to worry about i will be running a 6pt cause its a convertible, and cars not gonna be straight drag gonna start auto-x soon also, so if i sound stupid im not big on auto-x they opened a track out my way so i figure ill give it a try

Last edited by 98TA_vert; 02-01-2010 at 07:09 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:48 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
I have another suggestion for you for you particular set up. I would suggest going with a full length adjustable with a relocation cross member. This set up will not only work for both types of racing but also eliminate any issues with breaking the tail shaft and also give you plenty of clearance for your exhaust set up you are running. Below is a link to show you what all UMI Performance has to offer. And with our arms you only have to buy once due to our arms are able to work on all aftermarket rear ends.

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...qcooljf0hcjlh6

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...qcooljf0hcjlh6

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help!
Thanks Again
Brad