Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Alignment after shopping at Strano's

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 12:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking Alignment after shopping at Strano's

I ordered a new Strange 12 bolt, and have Koni 4/4's on the way and will be replacing the 140,000 mile stock springs too, with Strano springs. I have a UMI double adjustable Panhard bar. When I install all of this any suggestions as to what I should set the shocks at? Upper or lower perch with these springs? And any alignment suggestions would be good too. I run Nitto 555's 285/40/17s all around. Sam, obviously your input is valued.

I drive the car like I stole it. I love going sideways and want the car to feel planted at hooligan speeds on the the highway when I can sprint to extra-legal speeds. Cloverleafs and country road switchbacks are more my idea of fun than leaving the Christmas tree for 1/4 miles. Truth be told, I abuse this thing. But after a crappy year and a sizable tax return I finally, with the wife's blessing, bought things the car has needed since I bought it in fall of 02. Time to renew my love for the car...and the wife.

Last edited by ws6gluemaker; 02-22-2010 at 01:11 PM. Reason: length
Old 02-22-2010, 12:45 PM
pjb
TECH Resident

your best bet is to call Sam directly.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

When you buy from Sam you get his knowledge. Once your ready, give him a call. He will talk shock settings, alignment specs, etc.

Quick Reply: Alignment after shopping at Strano's