Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

2000-Z28 QA1 12-Way Adjustable or Eibach Drag Launch Springs?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 03:17 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000-Z28 QA1 12-Way Adjustable or Eibach Drag Launch Springs?

So i have used the drag launch springs for the Lt1 cars last year on my car an they worked extremely well an on a 275/40/17 Mt Et street it was unbelieveable how hard this ******* car launched an hooked... Other people around town have told me that the best way to go is with twelve way adjustable Qa1's... Which way is better to go?
Old 07-12-2010, 07:47 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello
Don't get me wrong they are both really great products. But in this case I think you will benefit most when going with the 12 way adjustable shocks. Because if you have the suspension done on the vehicle and you have no weight transfer to carry the weight to the rear. Then the vehicle will not hook at all. Going with adjustable shocks will allow you to adjust the compression and rebound with each click due to they are already pre set valves for that. So once you get them installed all you have to do is set them to what works for your specific set up. Below is link to show you what I am explaining.

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...0egkmjdougsl64

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks
Brad

Quick Reply: 2000-Z28 QA1 12-Way Adjustable or Eibach Drag Launch Springs?