Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

unbalanced engineering Bilstein race shocks (coilovers)

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 10:38 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default unbalanced engineering Bilstein race shocks (coilovers)

Looking at picking up a set of these - $1700 for full set all 4 corners coilovers for road racing (not dragracing) does anyone have any knowledge of these? any feedback.

I was originally looking at bilsteins & stock or strano springs or koni s'a with stock or strano springs - how do you think these would compare for use on my 98 T/A?

http://www.unbalancedengineering.com/Camaro/Bilstein/
Old 10-24-2011, 12:19 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have them and love them they are worth the money
Old 10-24-2011, 11:45 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

You're looking all over the map....

I run Koni's. I never lost to a car with those shocks, and the last two titles I won in my Camaro I beat cars with double and triple adjustable Penske's too. I think it's a lot of money for a shock you can't do anything with without taking them off and revalving them. And they just don't work that much better (and very possibly worse if you get the valving wrong). Damping adjustments are extremely helpful in setting up a car if you care about getting it working as best you can.

Again, I run Koni's. On all my car cars ranging from my winter beater BMW 325is to my new to me Z06.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!

Quick Reply: unbalanced engineering Bilstein race shocks (coilovers)