Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

All Koni sets of 4 shocks are on sale....

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 08:22 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 134 Likes on 87 Posts

Default All Koni sets of 4 shocks are on sale....

I've had a few Veteran's and current service personel asking about Koni's lately. And honestly I'm a little overstocked.

So, starting right now, until I get the stock down to where it needs to be (could be in few days, could be in a few weeks), all SETS (as in 4 shocks) of Koni's are going on sale for around $50 off the normal sale price. Now, my normal prices are already lower than most others... I'm just going to go a little further to try and move some stuff out, and help out our servicemen and women. The rest of you get to ride benefit for their work, in yet another way.

All sets are on sale, including the discount combination packages that include Koni shocks.

Sets start @ $855 for what's become known as "4/3's". $949 for "4/4's" and $1454.60 for Double Adjustables.

see www.stranoparts.com for details. Just look up your car and and click on either "shocks" or the Discount Packages (sets HP4-HP7). Feel free to call 814-849-3450 with any questions or to order by phone.

Please note that we have had some phone issues and currently ONLY the 814-849-3450 number is working. Also orders can be submitted online, but they are not processed as we do not accept the credit card number online for security reasons (yours and mine both). I will call you to finalize any order that comes in of the internet. You can also order by e-mail @ strano@ stranoparts.com as long as the message contains all information necessary. Name, address, phone, item to be purchased.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 11-07-2011, 09:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish I could afford these lol
Old 11-12-2011, 03:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just ordered the Koni 4/4s, can't wait to install them. Thanks Sam!
Old 11-12-2011, 07:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i got some used ones for half of that price would of loved to of went new but i got to much going on in my build, so far ive managed to save thousands buy buying almost everything used, shoot i got strano springs for half of new price and they only had 200 miles on them.

sam does have the greatest prices hands down. I will probably still be betting his hollow sway bars at some point and will probably get those new

Quick Reply: All Koni sets of 4 shocks are on sale....