Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Since the last time I been to the track I've added some upgrades.

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 10:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Since the last time I been to the track I've added some upgrades.

So about 3wks ago I went to the track and ran a crappy 13.1 @111 and 112mph with a sixty foot of 2.3 and 2.5 on on stock suspension except for PHB and LCA and MT ET streets. Yesterday I just placed a UMI adjustable TA and relocation brackets barely got to play little with it but then it started sprinkling outside so had to bring my baby in from what I could tell it seems like the front end pops up alot more can't wait to get my drag setup on and my heads back which are in the process. It seems like it is going to be fun to play with. Oh I also need a line lock cause I can't heat tires in a manual don't know how then it should be fun.
Old 02-07-2012, 10:47 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1sicss
So about 3wks ago I went to the track and ran a crappy 13.1 @111 and 112mph with a sixty foot of 2.3 and 2.5 on on stock suspension except for PHB and LCA and MT ET streets. Yesterday I just placed a UMI adjustable TA and relocation brackets barely got to play little with it but then it started sprinkling outside so had to bring my baby in from what I could tell it seems like the front end pops up alot more can't wait to get my drag setup on and my heads back which are in the process. It seems like it is going to be fun to play with. Oh I also need a line lock cause I can't heat tires in a manual don't know how then it should be fun.
Awesome! Anxiously awaiting your results.

Thanks for choosing UMI.

ramey